same paypal, 2 different accounts

Hi good day, i just want to ask anybody if it's possible making 2 different accounts here in myLot and use just one paypal? My wife wanted to start her own account that's why we're asking. Hope anybody can help us, thanks
@tech40 (8036)
It seems that this discussion been answered already thanks for @JolietJake for fast response with accurate information :) You're really one of the well trusted here in myLot! Welcome mate! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here with us!
To be honest, I wasn't expecting someone to respond right away, and boy am so glad @JolietJake fell from heaven. Thanks for the warm welcome mate! You enjoy the rest of your day too
@tech40 (8036)
@daddypalts He is active 24/7 here "shhhhh quiet" hahaha! I wish you enjoy your rest day!
@tech40 you do the same man!
@Asylum (47253)
• Manchester, England
I am not entirely certain about this, but I expect that it would be negotiable if you contact Admin and explain.
It's allowed, they just keep an eye on the accounts to make sure nothing 'hinky' is going on
@JolietJake I'll be sure to behave as the good boy I am haha
It is allowed, but Admin will keep a close eye on both accounts to make sure there is no cheating going on. @GoAskAlice a word if you would, please?
That's great, well we would like to have our own account. But just for the mean time we'll do this. And I don't want to earn money through cheating as well so the admin should not worry. lol Thanks for responding
@alberello75 (13525)
• Genova, Italy
More or less is what happened to me. I am a native user of Mylot, for almost 7 years. I once had @alberello as account (still floating!). Then Mylot, closed for about two years. As the site opened again with a new look, I created a new account, what you can see now. But the old one is out of use, so my Paypal account, is associated with this new one!รน Until now, no problem for me
Is the original account still active though? Are you still using it?
@alberello75 (13525)
• Genova, Italy
@daddypalts No I don't use it anymore, but I cannot delete it!
@alberello75 You can ask @GoAskAlice to 'lock' it
@pradab (503)
I'm New to mylot and don't know about it... anyway welcome to mylot.. let's help each other out in our discussions
We're on the same boat, to be honest I just made my account around 30 mins ago!! haha thanks for the heart warming welcome and same goes to you. :D
@pradab (503)
@daddypalts hope you make some money and think of me also when you earn..lol
@pradab if ever i earn, I would sure think of you since you're one of the first few to respond with my first discussion. I really appreciate that lol
@Jotomy (6121)
it is always better to have individual account. one account with one paypal account. Anything can be legal and strait will be good.
That's my target for sure, it's just for the mean time. Once everything's all good, then we would be sure to have our own seperate paypal accounts ^^
@JustBhem (22506)
• Davao, Philippines
I am not sure about this but I can see comments that you can. I hope it helps you.
I sure hope it helps me, well it's just for now and it won't last long. I really appreciate how this community, everybody is so willing to help. I just hope I would have more great time with you guys
@JustBhem (22506)
• Davao, Philippines
@daddypalts I see or you can ask Alice for verification.
@JustBhem yeap, that's one thing I will remember for any questions that would pop in my head lol
@wongchoiyee (6574)
I think can, just contact the help center.
@wongchoiyee yeap they said it's possible so I'm thankful for that. Just need to tell Alice about it so that my account nor my wife's won't be banned hehe.
@GoAskAlice (4179)
This is fine, as long as we know about it.
Ahm i am not really sure, i guess you cant.