MyLot

Mombasa, Kenya
Actually am new and green,how do I go about myLoat
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. Please add the name of your country to your account page.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
• Mombasa, Kenya
Thanks alot for the share.I find this helpful
@PrinceBahus You're welcome.
@rubyriaz007 (4115)
Welcome to My Lot... enjoy the site .Interact more. Like and comment on others post on the topics you like..Please go through the guidelines..If you like and comment on others post and interact ,they too would like and comment on your post..Introduce yourself to others...
• Mombasa, Kenya
Thanks @rubyriaz007 for the share.Am learning and making a follow up of every new step and idea
@PrinceBahus you are most welcome..
@dodoazo (20298)
Please do check this. This has all the answers to your basic question.
• Mombasa, Kenya
Thank you very much @dodoazo (7050)
@dodoazo (20298)
@PrinceBahus You're welcome. Keep going.
First welcome to mylot. You just need to be friends with everyone here and be active.
• Mombasa, Kenya
Thanks for that @Friendlypink. Message well received
@wongchoiyee (7376)
I see the people already answered what I want to say, so just go about it.
• Mombasa, Kenya
Thanks! Am really trying to learn @wongchoiyee