Helping Others Is A Satisfaction

@SHOHANA (7182)
Bangladesh
One of my friend motivated by my words as I encourage her to restart her study. She discontinued her study when she was in just eight standard. Her father was died and she stop studying for years. Almost 14 years she is away from her study and now I'm helping her to reconnect. Right now she is studying beside me and I give her some tasks to complete. Hope she study well and never give up.
You are a good friend to help out your friend.
@cherigucchi (4778)
There really is an overwhelming feeling of happiness when we help others.
@hereandthere (31194)
it's wonderful of you to do that. i hope she keeps it up because it will benefit her in the end.
@Sophia427 (143)
That's a very good work you did
@dodoazo (19748)
That is the real meaning of humanity. Helping others is like helping yourself to be happy and be contented with your life. I am about to quote a line from the scripture I hesitate to do it for you might not like it.
@rubyriaz007 (3986)
Really you are doing a great job.. keep it up.. But she also has to take effort from her side and never give up . She should really work hard to achieve her goal.. keep on motivating her so that she will come up with flying colors...
You are a good woman!
@kepweng (15230)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
really true hope you help more in your family members and friends do your neighbors as for help too?
@prashu228 (25811)
Wow that's really good thing. Of course she should continue her studies
@Teekaaa (5645)
Oh... you are doing a great job... keep motivating her.. so that she would achieve something...