Treating celebs like demigods

@DrEdwi (51)
I am always amazed at how people treat celebrities especially celebs in the entertainment industry. Why treat a human being as a god? Isn't making them rich enough. To make it worse most of them have weird personality. I had like to tell fans to line the pocketa and not their ego.
@cahaya1983 (9705)
I've never been able to understand that either. Even during my teenage years I didn't get why some girls went hysterical over boybands (which were very popular those days).
@DrEdwi (51)
Exactly what I also don't understand.
@wongchoiyee (6586)
No it was not meant for me to treat them in such a way.
I find it funny sometimes why others act and treat celebs as if they are the main attraction, vip etc.
• Portland, Connecticut
I for one do not think of any celebs as demi-gods and I am very tired of them thinking that they are special or that we care what they think on any subject!!
@ARN4567 (119)
If they treat them as God, then they are lost and out of their mind and soul. Maybe it's okay to like them because of their physical traits or anything, but not to the extent of idolizing them as Gods... Beware of Idols as God has it on the first of his ten commandments...
I certainly do not treat celebrities as gods.