Up, Up and Away!

@dodoazo (21285)
Nope! I am not taking a plane to go somewhere for a journey, for a speaking engagement, for a business conference. Since today is the culmination of teachers' day since it started last September 5 and ends today, October 5, I visited my former schools and teachers who were under my administration and supervision as their school principal. Taking my son-in-law to drive for me, I visited my first school, Caiñaman Elementary School then my last school, Balabag Elementary School. What a coincidence for they're near each other. It's a kilometer away from each other. After lunch, I proceeded to my second to the last school, Cubay Elementary School. I had some photo sessions with my former teachers as you can see from the above picture. They're surprised of my unplanned visit to their school. The last school I visited for the day was Salamanca Elementary School, my second school of assignment out of 6 schools before. By the way, I treated my two male teachers in Balabag ES with a hearty lunch to a Jollibee. We had a great time recollecting our best times while I supervised their respective classes and had fun during the Scouting month and Teachers' Day before I retire. I love my teachers. I consider them as my family. We work together. We have fun together. We sympathize each other when one is in distress. We are a big family, a big happy family.
You all look like a big happy family. I wish you a happy retirement.
@dodoazo (21285)
You're right. My former teachers are always happy.
@dodoazo (21285)
@just4him This is because we're working together in one common goal.
@kepweng (18569)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
nice looks like a family photo althought i remember in the past i have a bad experience for some of my Terror teacher its really frightening me i wonder what thier life now
@dodoazo (21285)
Sorry to hear that. A terror teacher! That's terrible! It's good nobody has called a terror school principal by my teachers.
Sounds like a great day. You worked at 6 different schools as principal over the years?
@dodoazo (21285)
Nope in 18 years. Three years per school.
@ilocosboy (37146)
Its nice of you Sir to visit the schools you've been. Its a good gesture and bonding with your teachers when you were there principal. Happy Teacher's day to you. You are always a teacher.
@dodoazo (21285)
We've a strong bonding when I was their school principal before.
@sol_cee (17302)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Happy Teacher’s Day sir! :)
@dodoazo (21285)
It's a pleasure to hear that.
@nangayo (2325)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Good to hear you are a teacher. Happy teachers day to you too. Being a big family who work together , have fun together and support each other is great. Continue with the spirit and Happy teachers day again to you too.
@dodoazo (21285)
Thank you. Those were the days.