What a way to wake up!

Peoria, Arizona
I know I am a very active sleeper. Meaning, I speak and sing a lot in my sleep. I don't really move that much as I used to when I was little, but I always been restless. And last night displayed that very well. In my dream, I was in a classroom and a teacher got upset with me because a music device fell out of my pocket. I wasn't even listening to it and the teacher told me to bring it to the office...Okay. Rude. So I was upset about that! Then I come back, the teacher is gone and I noticed that the notebook I had on my desk was gone. And this kid next to me was laughing and mentioning that the teacher threw the notebook away and spilled a bunch of gunk on it. And this kid was ticking me off so badly that in my dream, I yelled at him. Apparently, in my sleep, I said aloud and moved my arm what I did in my dream. I woke myself up because I yelled what I said in my dream. It is one of those moments where I am happy I sleep alone because what I said in my dream was...not a nice thing to say and if anyone heard that they would probably be frightened of me. I am just laughing of how I actually woke myself up because I yelled in my sleep because I was so angry in my dream. Have you ever woken yourself up because you were doing or saying what was happening in your dream?
@sabtraversa (9905)
I do speak in my sleep, but I keep my mouth shut most of the time, so you can only hear me hum. When I'm close to waking up, I may articulate words. Yes, that's quite scary. My mother does that too often, and she usually say insults, and I often feel offended because I think she's talking to me when in reality she doesn't. Or she is, but in her dreams. And yeah, when there's music, that music can join the dream and I hum along. However, it doesn't help me to wake up. A nuclear bomb might not work either, if I'm fully asleep.
• Peoria, Arizona
Haha oh my goodness, saying insults? Now that is hilarious. I used to be a heavy sleeper, but getting older, I guess my maternal instincts kicked in and any little noise wakes me up haha
• Riga, Latvia
I have had dreams in which I am yelling or screaming but from what I know I apparently never did it out loud just in my dream but it still woke me up.
• Peoria, Arizona
That is understandable, that is how it normally works for me as well. But apparently I was just very angry in this dream haha
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Haha yeah. But not in a long time
• Peoria, Arizona
That's good!
@ilocosboy (33300)
Well, I'm not an active sleeper so even I have that dream i wouldn't screaming in person and no one will really hear me about it. My two kids are talking when they are dreaming, its not very often that sometimes I hear them talking while they are dreaming.
• Peoria, Arizona
You are lucky haha Hearing kids talk in their sleep is adorable