Apples and scones!

Peoria, Arizona
Hello everyone! How are you doing this morning? After waking myself up abruptly by yelling in my sleep, I decided I would get some breakfast and wake myself up by listening to some music. Because what is a better way to wake up than screaming hard rock music? To me...absolutely nothing. I went over to my grandma's last night and worked on some drawings because I just did not want to crochet at all, it was just ugh, I have been doing it so much that when I get a little bit of a break, it is the last thing I want to do. Don't get me wrong, I adore crocheting, I want to do it until the day I die...or when my hands give up on me, but sometimes it is good to take a break from work. I shall continue working on the Sally doll and hopefully complete her before the weekend starts because I want to work on some drawings on the computer so badly! and I like devoting my weekends to draw. For breakfast, I had some sliced apples with peanut butter because that is the only way I can eat apples without getting sick and also I'm a peanut butter addict, and I decided to have two little scones. They are orange and cranberry and super delicious. Hope you all have a wonderful day/evening!
Sounds like a good start to your day.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Do you not like apples usually?
• Peoria, Arizona
I used to eat a lot of apples as a kid, I mean like 5 apples a day and now they make me kind of sick haha so I don't eat them that often.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@DesirousDreamer that's how I am with bananas
• Peoria, Arizona
@thislittlepennyearns That is a shame because bananas are amazing haha the things we do as kids.
I love apples and peanut butter but can eat both by themselves
• Peoria, Arizona
I can too haha I just wanted a good excuse to have peanut butter. It is an addiction
• Riga, Latvia
I also like peanut butter but have not had it with apples. Hope you get your doll done and enjoy your drawing. I used to love sewing all kind of embroidery kind of sewing. Now I have a pile of the sewing but nowhere to put it.
• Peoria, Arizona
It is such a great treat! But nothing is as good as apple slices with caramel haha I am not the best with embroidery but have been getting into punch needle embroidery it is fun!