Well that was new.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
I am switching between here and Slice the Pie while videos on Perk play, and I got to review something new on STP. Toys! I had never even seen the option to review that, si it was kind of cool. There was only one to review but I got $0.09 for a few short sentences do that wasn't too bad!
Oh nice! I never go to review anything but music. It has been awhile since I have been on it.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I just reviewed three songs as well lol. One of them was pretty good. When you request payment with them how long does it take to get it?
@thislittlepennyearns It has been awhile since I was there but I do believe that it is either later the same day or the next day. It didn't take very long. Unless things have changed since then.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@Happy2BeMe well that's good to know thanks!
• Riga, Latvia
Well good for you.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Thank you
I shall check slice the pie later I visit once in a while since I’m not a fan of reviewing music
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
There are other things to review. Brand review is worth nine cents.
@thislittlepennyearns yes i do fashion if I have it and other ons :) just not music often or if i am in the mood too i will!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@infatuatedbby I think I've done all the music available right now. I'm less than a dollar from cash out.
@spiderdust (2724)
• San Jose, California
What kind of toys did you review? I didn't realize they did any reviews besides music.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
A paper doll set. The clothes reviews today have Ben boots so far . They do brands as well
Thats cool!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I thought so
@peachpurple (11812)
wow, good money you got there!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Thanks
@dodoazo (12500)
I am not doing any review of a product or services. I am only receiving a sponsored review and published it my blog site. After a month, I am paid from $10 to $15 USD.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
What do you mean?