The House passed a 4.1 Trillion dollar budget plan that will cut deep into social plans

Dallas, Texas
Over the next 5 years they plan on doing even more cutting. This is all news but is it the kind of news you were expecting? What do the middle class and poor have to worry about? What cuts in Social Plans are they talking about? Will they do damage to the majority of the working class? Let me know your opinions and read the link I provided below: Take a look deeper at things and learn more facts about it.
The Latest on the House GOP budget plan (all times local):
@topffer (34126)
• France
I cannot understand how a country like yours would be able to make "more than $5 trillion in spending cuts" without having a revolution ? Here we had quite one when the government cut $5/month on the help given to people to pay their rents. Compared to poor people in France, poor people in the US seem to be a very kind flock of sheep.
• Dallas, Texas
The poor people in the US may seem very kind but they are not sheep. They are just plain angry. It will only get worse and we do need to rethink the GOP I myself find this situation agonizing.
@topffer (34126)
• France
@lookatdesktop I hope that many people, including rich people, will realize that it is not good to swim against the stream.
• Dallas, Texas
@topffer I really hope so. It's gonna kill so many people both figuratively and literally, that the American spirit might even suffer very badly from the aftershocks.
@shynu44 (4907)
worl governments are making people poorer these days.
• Dallas, Texas
Yea. I know it. Hope you are doing well, @shynu44
@shynu44 (4907)
@lookatdesktop thanks I just recover from conjunctivitis.
@kobesbuddy (46356)
• East Tawas, Michigan
They always seem to shift the funds, to the wealthy class people. All the raises and bonuses, to the wealthy class people. Benefits, to the wealthy class people. Tax breaks, to the wealthy class people. Trump thinks the exact same way, the middle class pays higher taxes for all this extravaganza
• Dallas, Texas
I wish Trump could look at things from the bigger picture and stand outside his box. He might change his way of thinking. But I will not bank on it.
@kobesbuddy (46356)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@lookatdesktop Like Bush, Trump is wealthy, so he takes care of all his wealthy associates and friends.
I cannot get into this. Right now I am at the stage where if I cannot rid myself of the house I am into in Latvia and I cannot get back to my homeland the US i might as well just lay back and die. It has become so bad that when my well meaning friends in the US are more concerned that I will be a burden on them than helping me figure out on how to make the transition I want to scream. I'll take my chances.
• Dallas, Texas
I don't feel so great myself. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. It came to me via desktop news on my windows PC.
@Daljinder (21541)
Yeah read about that last week and saw a bit of the debate between Republican and the Left too. Over $ 54 Billion tax break for the wealthy and repealing of the Estate Tax.
• Dallas, Texas
It's very very bad, to put it simply.