Nine of Us Are Celebrating Birthdays in October

October 2017 calendar - Pixabay - PublicDomain
@dodoazo (21023)
This is a big birthday celebrations when 9 of us in our family will joint together to have birthday party. Three in October 3 : Elisita, my eldest sister, Mekoy, my elder brother, and Rachel, my niece. Two in October 13 : Rebecca, my wife, and me. One in October 14 : Eduardo, my elder brother. One in October 17 : Geeree, my youngest daughter. One in October 21 : Dona Greece, my eldest daughter. One in October 22 : Hilarion, my father.
@Morleyhunt (20261)
That sounds like our family...October 3.... Both of my sons inlaw....on October 12 would have been my mother's birthday, October 18 is my oldest daughters birthday and October 29 is one of my grandsons birthdays....December is another birthday laden month in our family.
@dodoazo (21023)
That's great. Octoberians are great persons. Do you agree?
@Morleyhunt (20261)
@dodoazo they seem to be.
@dodoazo (21023)
@Morleyhunt yes, that's great!
That will be a lot of parties and celebrations for your family.
@dodoazo (21023)
Yap. It's a grand family party.
Wow, a lot of celebrating for your family in October!!! My birthday is Oct. 27.
@dodoazo (21023)
You belong to October too. How happy I am to know that.
@Scrapper88 (1332)
One of my uncles has a birthday today.
@dodoazo (21023)
That's nice. Happy birthday to your uncle.
@mitu88 (56)
Nice.Wishing a very very happy birthday to u and ur rest 8 family members.
@dodoazo (21023)
Your greetings would reach them. Thank you.
Do you rent a room for the birthday parties to fit everyone in to celebrate.
@dodoazo (21023)
Nope. It's a Jollibee fast food joint where we used to eat outside from our home after a sunday service we were through with our sunday services.
@dodoazo nincompoop, that sounds really cool that you have the perfect place.
@dodoazo (21023)
@Hannihar it's how you handle people, how you take care of them. Besides they're my family.
@Jackalyn (6684)
• Oxford, England
We have the same thing in September because mine, my daughter's. My grandson's, my dad's birthdays are all then. He passed away years ago but my grandpa was also born in September.
@dodoazo (21023)
Is it a coincidence that ever member of the family may have the same birthday or in a one month?
@Jackalyn (6684)
• Oxford, England
@dodoazo It is a strange coincidence but my daughter is the 20th, my Grandson the 28th and I am the 29th.
@dodoazo (21023)
@Jackalyn Probably, but the point here is the time that the couples mate. I think that the reason why their children are in a particular month as a group. Do you believe on that. Let's take for example. The infant usually comes out after nine months of pregnancy. Right? It's possibly in the month of February that the child is conceived and after nine months, that is October, the child is born. Am I not right?
@Kosgey (1264)
Wish you a wonderful party
@dodoazo (21023)
I greatly appreciate your thoughtfulness. Thanks.
@Kosgey (1264)
@dodoazo welcome
@dodoazo (21023)
@Kosgey My pleasure. A word of thanks and a welcome reply would make us feel happy. Isn't it?
That's a lot of birthdays close together. I have three birthdays, plus my niece. My granddaughters birthdays are the 16th and 17th. My daughter is the 28th, and my niece the 22nd. Happy Birthday to your family.
@dodoazo (21023)
Happy birthday to your family too. It's a big celebration too when you'll be having a party.
@dodoazo To my knowledge there won't be a party. Both my granddaughters live out of the area, and my daughter is the only one I see regularly. I'll do something nice for her. I probably won't see my niece, but I'll send her a birthday message on FB.
@dodoazo (21023)
@just4him Unlike us, we're living very near each other and we could see or contact each other anytime.
@tusziget (326)
Well,that's awesome.How coincidence,that many members of your family have the birthdays in the same month.Happy birthday to everybody!
@dodoazo (21023)
That's true. We're even surprised that most of us in our family are born in October.
@tusziget (326)
@dodoazo It is very interesting and in the same time a festive moment too,when the whole family comes together and celebrate the birthdays...
@dodoazo (21023)
@tusziget The festive moment of the year is the most well celebrated every time our birthdays are coming for October. We are always preparing for it to make more fun, and a wholesome family activities.
@kepweng (17548)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
advanced happy birthday and best wishes to all wow what a lucky day so means the celebration is all in one in october?
@dodoazo (21023)
It's possible. It would be a big party.
@nangayo (2325)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Wow that is a big number in October. Happy birthday to you all.
@dodoazo (21023)
We call it a grande celebration of our birthdays.
One big birthday party for all of you would be really nice. I hope you have a lot of fun.
@dodoazo (21023)
That's a lot of fun, of course. And that would be a grand birthday celebration for our family.