onscreen key board

@sugartoes (40692)
Greencastle, Indiana
Hey there all my friends I'm kinda in a jam right now I'm gonna have to lay low for a few days, cause I've a pinched nerve in my neck & effecting my left arm. I have been to the doctor today & I'm on 3 types of pain pills & muscle relaxers for the week so I'm not gonna be on here as much for a few days sorry to say. I'm using the onscreen keyboard right now cause my left arm is numb from my shoulder to my fingers tips so typing right now is impossible & I hurt like a B$Tch. So I hope you can forgive me for not being here like I normally am but give me time I'll be back soon & answer you all back thank you for understanding.
https://www.DrJeffBanas.com Think you might have a pinched nerve? Mesa AZ Sports Chiropractor, Dr Jeff Banas, talks about some tests you can do on your own t...
@sol_cee (15323)
• Japan
Forgiven! Take a lot of rest, you. :)
@sugartoes (40692)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sol_cee thank you, that's just what I'm doing but try to get in some work on here too.
@sugartoes (40692)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sol_cee I'm trying to thank you I just got up from a 3hr nap 4hrs after taking my medication that's what woke me up cause I was in some pain plus hungry cause I haven't ate yet & it's after 2pm so I can take my other meds when I go to eat & go back to bed. It's going to be a few hours so I thought I'd spend some time on here to get my replies answered up, cause once I eat I'm not gonna be here long.
That sounds painful, take care.
@sugartoes (40692)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@snowy22315 it is & no fun cause the medication they have me on makes me sleep better, so trying to stay awake is hard to do so I'm going to answer you & go back to bed.
Hope you feel better soon. And I am just back after five days absence.
@Ithink (10673)
Ohh ouch! I know I have a frozen shoulder and it hurts a lot at times, I have to watch what I do and how fast. You just work on getting better, we will be here waiting to welcome you back.
@sugartoes (40692)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Ithink I hear ya I also at times have to deal with back problems too & at the age I am it really sucks even worse. I thank you for being here for me & I know I'll be welcomed back with open arms & a smile.
@Ithink (10673)
@sugartoes Yes waiting with the open arms, funny I just told my husband this morning that getting old isn't for the weak! As my back is really bugging me as of late along with the shoulder.
@sugartoes (40692)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Ithink I hear ya there for real, I can't afford to stay down too long when you have 7 dogs to care for that no one else can do for them cause I have 3 outside in 30 ft running pens with their food in the dog houses right at the gate, I'm the only one they let in the pens.
I'm sorry you have a pinched nerve. I hope it heals quickly.
@sugartoes (40692)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him It's nothing I can't handle, I'll be alright just got to bear the pain till l can have my other medication which has to be with food so being I'm up I'll just do what I can on here so I keep things up & not fall behind.
@sugartoes Just don't overdo it.
@sugartoes (40692)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him I'm not I just do what I can when I can the rest the time I'm sleeping off the medication I'm under for America the next 7 days or as long as I need them (hope not too long) but time will tell.
@VivaLaDani13 (19842)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes Reminds me of my friend right now. She was in a car crash way over a year ago but having issues with her shoulder. She's been on morphine but it's not working. Not totally sure what the issue is though exactly. Hoping your shoulder is better now!
@sugartoes (40692)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 yeah it's a lot better thank you. hope your friend finds some relief too.
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes No worries and thank you, I hope she can too.
@sugartoes (40692)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 so how you been doing lately?
@FourWalls (13680)
I'm sorry you're suffering. There's a nerve in my back that'll occasionally radiate pain down my leg, and I can't think straight when it happens. That doesn't affect typing the way a neck nerve does, either! Rest up. We'll miss you, but your health is foremost. You can't have fun (here or anywhere) if you aren't feeling good.
@sugartoes (40692)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@FourWalls I will do the best I can but don't need to get flooded with comments.
@kobesbuddy (46140)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Hey, you just hurry up and get better, that's the most important thing!:)