Have you ever done any offers mylot offer to you?Did you earn from that?

@RodrickH (8936)
China
Have you ever done any offers mylot offer to you?Did you earn from that?I have some offers mylot offer to me,but I don't know whether it's true,it says that you can earn form it,but I don't know.
• Peoria, Arizona
I never tried it. I always considered it, but knowing it is a lot of surveys and I probably would not qualify for most, I just forget about it. I guess it doesn't hurt to try though.
@RodrickH (8936)
I have tried it but it needs many personal information so I gave up
@dodoazo (19567)
I tried once for curiousity sake. It's a survey work. In the middle of it, I was told that my area isn't covered by the survey. So I was at a loss, I had already given my credentials except my credit/debit card.
@RodrickH (8936)
Yes,it seems that it requires you your personal information,so I wonder have someone done it and get paid.
No I haven't because of of the offers that I get ask for specific personal information that I do not want to divulge.
@RodrickH (8936)
Me too,it seems like they pay for your personal information
@RodrickH true and with the high proliferation of identity theft, I'd rather pass on these offers
@RodrickH (8936)
@allen0187 Yes,selling my information to them is not my option
I've never tried them.
@RodrickH (8936)
Thanks for sharing.