Maximum Ride: School's out-Forever

@JESSY3236 (6071)
I finished listening to School's Out-Forever by James Patterson. It is the second book of the Maximum Ride book series. The audiobook was another abridged version so I decided to read the ebook to get the missing chapters. I'm actually glad I did because it had some interesting images at the end of the book. Big Warning: there is lots of violence. In this book, Max does take the others to Washington D.C. But things do go badly though. Fang gets badly hurt. A man calls 911 and they all go to the hospital. Fang does live, but they have to deal with the FBI (supposedly). They later go to a real school. But the school isn't a typical school. (read the book to know what I mean.) Max finds out the scientists have made another her. They do find out about a company who supposedly plays a role in Max saving the world. They also find out more info about themselves at that company. I did like the book. I have the third book on hold. Monday I'm going to listen to Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz.
@inertia4 (27384)
You know, when I saw the title of this post, the first thing I thought of was Schools Out by Alice Copper. LOL. I had no idea this was about a book. But after reading your post, the book sounds very interesting.
@JESSY3236 (6071)
@inertia4 lol that's what I thought of when I read the title and while I was reading the book.
@inertia4 (27384)
@JESSY3236 Nice!!! Another Alice Cooper fan. Well, the book does sound interesting. I love horror and suspense.
@alberello75 (16507)
• Genova, Italy
I'm happy for you, that you have the passion of reading. Somehow you are "taken" by the stories you read! (Tell me the truth...I'm right?) Instead I do not have this hobby. I just read the newspaper, which every day my dad buys.
@peachpurple (12370)
where did you get the audiobook?
@JESSY3236 (6071)
@peachpurple I got it through my local library. Overdrive is the website.
@peachpurple (12370)
@JESSY3236 thanks, gonna check it out
@ridingbet (46867)
oh, this is a suspense-thriller book, am i right?
@JESSY3236 (6071)
@ridingbet not exactly. It's more of sci-fi book. The kids are bird kids.
@Platespinner (16533)
I don't like abridged versions (or the Readers Digest condensed version), but I haven't had a lot if time for audio books lately. Too many other things to keep.me occupied.