I Thought It Was Saturday

Good grief. When I got up this morning I thought it was Saturday. In fact, it still feels like Saturday even though I have to keep reminding myself it's only Friday. Normally confusing the day doesn't phase me but today I took the wrong medication this morning. I have one medication that I alternate days with different dosages. I was supposed to take the higher dose today but thinking it was Saturday I took the lower dose. Now I'll have to call the pharmacy and see what is advisable to take tomorrow...either the lower dose or the higher. My daughter worked yesterday and she rarely ever works a Thursday and always works on Friday. Guess that added to my confusion. It's probably just old age which has me totally mixed up today. I can't think of any more excuses but if you want to add one for me I'd be happy to see what you come up with
I wish it was Saturday! But since you thought it was Saturday today, then you get another one tomorrow (3 day weekend ).
You're just anxious for the weekend to begin.
@peachpurple (12374)
Oh becareful of the meds dosage
Yes, be very careful with your pills.
@peachpurple (12374)
@marlina don't take double dosage for the missed one
@peachpurple For sure, it is a NO NO
@wongchoiyee (7225)
Take care of yourself.
@RubyHawk (21762)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Let's just say you were a bit absent minded It happens to everyone.
@kobesbuddy (40818)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I tried to blame my dog, but my husband didn't buy it! Old age? Yah, he gripped onto that one, darn him anyway!:(
• Riga, Latvia
Being alone I try to keep myself in line. Every day I remind myself of what day it is and so on.
• Midland, Michigan
Oh, I've mixed up my days before and I've done that more when I was younger than I do currently, so I don't necessarily think it's age-related. I think it's more to do with being too busy. Something even worse than that is thinking it's morning when it's night or vice versa. I took a nap once some years ago and when I woke up I thought it was the next day already and began to run around to get ready for work because I thought I was late. Before leaving though, I discovered via another family member that it was only a few hours after I began napping. I've heard of others doing that before too. A year or so ago I was mixed up on the month we were in, so count yourself blessed to be only off a day.
@fishtiger58 (30372)
• Momence, Illinois
I got nothing, except maybe age lol.
Everyone loses track of the days, at some point. Its ok. Hope you take the right one tomorrow
Yes I use the excuse that I'm getting old.
Naa, last week Tony thought every day was Friday! LOL he would get up, shower and get dressed to go to his appointment, all the while me asking where are you going?
Sometimes holidays make your days a bit confused..I have that issue when there is a holiday happening in a week.
It's only Friday, but it will be Saturday before we know it.
Oh, I always use the old age excuse. Works for me every time.
Look on the bright side. You gained a day!
@Scrapper88 (1333)
Every now and then; I also think it is one day when it is different day.
@Morleyhunt (19540)
My entire week has been upside down. This weekend will only add to the confusion.
@dodo19 (31977)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It can be annoying when that happens. I don’t like when I get days confused.
I thought it was too but that's because my husband didn't work yesterday so it messed me all up for the week. Lol.