Davis Deli.

Every now and then; I like eat at a restaurant that I have not eaten at before. Today; the new restaurant I chose is called Davis Deli. I think there is only one restaurant with that name around here. For lunch; I had a Ruben sandwich and chili cheese fries. I like both of them. I will get both of them later on. Have you tried a new restaurant or one where you haven't eaten at before.
I like to eat out but not that often. The last time I been to one was about three years ago. I think it was red lobster. I like cooking at home where I know the food is coming from a clean space.
Not for a while. We did start going to Red Robin a few years ago and that's really good. I tend to go to the same places.
I hardly eat out now-- except on special occasions. Years ago there was a special restaurant I visited twice a week. I loved the garden atmosphere and it was very nice relaxing there with a book while having something nice to eat or drink.
I haven't tried a new restaurant for a while. I need to find a really good one for vegetarians like me. Other restaurants do not have much variety for vegetarians.