Do you know how to make bread at home?

Today was one more of those days where I go to the kitchen to try to do something I had never done before, and today was the day to make bread. The result unfortunately did not turn out exactly as expected ... But, it also wasn't a total disaster. Have you ever tried to make some bread at home?
@JustBhem (44207)
• Davao, Philippines
Nope, but I tried making a leche flan and it turned wasted. Lol. That was a bad experience for a beginner like me.
@JustBhem (44207)
• Davao, Philippines
@TheInvisibleMan And I won't try the bread or else it will burn down the house. Lol.
@JustBhem OMG!
I dont know how to make bread
@infatuatedbby It's quite easy.
@TheInvisibleMan I buy freshly baked bread at the market :)
@MoonMaa (402)
I've never tried to make bread but I would like to. I want to get a bread making machine.
I know people have bread making machines. I never got one. I guess I am not that ambitious and do not use the oven part of my stove. I have never made bread but thought about wanting to at times.
@nangayo (2325)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Maybe it did not come out as you expected because it was your first time. Try again and again and you will be an expert.
@rubyriaz007 (4290)
No I have never tried making bread at home . We buy bread from bakery. We get soft tasty breads from the bakery near our house. I love to have bread with butter..
No but this is a skill I want to learn.
@prashu228 (25501)
I never tried.,but it would be awesome to prepare at home.
Never tried to make bread.
@wongchoiyee (7443)
My mum too loves to make bread, and ask me to taste it. It was not a bread either. Hahah...
@peachpurple (12772)
I did make a loaf of Pumpkin bread once, it was spongy and fluffy alike Gardenia bread. After that I stopped making, too expensive protein flour