How to make life interesting?

I feel my life is boring,and I want to change it. If you have any suggestions,please tell me.I will be very glad .
@louievill (18123)
Try discovering or rediscovering your talents, hobbies and interests and start on that.
• Redlands, California
Very Good advice
@louievill (18123)
@crossbones27 thank you for appreciating my advice and idea
• Redlands, California
@weevee18 (528)
Well I think you have to know first why you're bored. It's easier to find a solution when you know what the real problem is.
Do the same things over and over again. I just feel bored.
@weevee18 (528)
@luobingily alright. In that case I suggest you travel, it can make you experience a new environment where you can do the not so usual things that you do. You can meet new friends, discover food, traditions. You can also try a new hobby. Try organizing a charity. There's so much you can do. Don't forget to thank God as well everyday
@weevee18 Yes,I think it is time to try new things. Your suggestion is great. and...Thank you for helping me to find myself.
@cahaya1983 (10060)
Best advice I could give: get out of your comfort zone. Tried and true.
I think this suggestion is very nice. And I need to do that. thank you very much!
@cahaya1983 (10060)
@Shiva49 (12091)
For me life is up and down but when there is a down there is soon an up, so I am fulfilled. I do different tasks every few hours and that gives me a good balance - siva
l hope l could do something different... thank you for replying
@mitu88 (56)
Always be satisfied and happy.Enjoy each n every moment of ur life.think abt people who are backwoods to u and their conditions then u ll think to do something gud n new then ur life will be interesting.
I think it is right. Thank you for replying
@Kosgey (1214)
Start doing what you like most.
Yes.Thank you!
@Kosgey (1214)
@luobingily welcome
@SanyoSan (514)
• Sri Lanka
Go crazy I'd say. Don't you have a crazy friend?
@SanyoSan (514)
• Sri Lanka
Try something you that you never would've tried, like bungee jumping. Or volunteer somewhere that is close to your heart. What bothers you about the world? Start something to fix it.
I think so... I will have a try.
@parpande (674)
• Bangalore, India
@luobingily I encountered such situations oftentimes. Even watching some movies could not keep my interest that long so , I switched and brought few changeslike I switched my interest towards South Korean Movies ( away from my Native language and English) and watched it with subtitles. Few days past suddenly I decided on doing something I had not done for ages ... I cooked tomatoes. (It sounds funny though). Try something u have never tried and sitting in the same idle posture infront of PC/smartfones make such boredom more terrible.
I am glad to hear your answer. I think that will help me a lot
@nangayo (2340)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Try to find out what you have never done before. Try to do something different or visit a different area from where you are and it will be adventurous.