Good morning on this beautiful Saturday morning

Today is going to be an awesome day. I am going to be spending the day with my kids, their partners and all my beautiful grandchildren. I am so happy about that and really looking forward to it. With everybody's lives being so busy we rarely all get together at the same time. It is a beautiful day so we are having a BBQ and my daughter in law wants to take some family pictures. I really don't like having my picture taken but I will do it for them. I will be heading out to my son's place, where we are all meeting up, in a couple of hours. So what has everybody else got planned for today?
It's raining here right now. But I'm going out to run a few errands. And I might make a list for Christmas items too. Enjoy your day.
Thanks..that's a great idea.
Enjoy the family time.
Thank you
I can't see anything out my window right now. when I say foggy it's bad. I will be staying in the house for now. There is not much else to do.
@JustBhem (39304)
• Davao, Philippines
That is an amazing plan you have. Being with our loved ones makes us very happy and contented. I hope you enjoy the rest of the day.
Thank you..I always look forward to family time.
@JustBhem (39304)
• Davao, Philippines
@Happy2BeMe Me too.
Sounds like a lovely day is in store for you! There was a time when I shied away from having my picture taken. Then I realize that there would be no pictures of me for my children and future relatives to look upon. I put on a brave face and smile. Sometimes I surprise myself at how good the picture is. Other times I cringe. LOL. We are too hard on ourselves. Other than going to the store with Little Miss and her mother coming to visit today, we have not much planned. She is still getting over this ailment and needs to rest when possible. I am hoping it will warm up this afternoon so she can go outside and play for a little while.
I hope she is feeling better now and that she had a good visit with her mom.
@Happy2BeMe she is feeling much better today. Gave her some ibuprofen and she ate a slice of toast! She is still working on the squeezie pouch of fruit puree.
@ElusiveButterfly good that she finally had some toast in her belly. Fruit puree us good too.
Good morning to you as well. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Thank you. Hope you had a nice weekend as well.
Good morning.We are finishing unpacking checking our mail.getting back to routine.But I loved it
That is great.
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
nice qoutes its nice to have a bbq party near lakes or rivers
Yes it is
• Abuja, Nigeria
Today is going to be marvelous. Staying with family members is great. Enjoy your day.
Thank you, you too.
I m so happy for you! I know you love to get together with your children. I am doing nothing but the same old same old.
Thank you..yes I always look forward to those times.
@prashu228 (25808)
It's raining here now, my Saturday is done. I am mylotting till i sleep
Happy mylotting.
Good morning and, happy Saturday we are finally getting some rain too.
Hope you had a good weekend
I hope you have a blast .... as if there's any doubt, right? My furmily and I woke up alive again so I'm as happy as a bee on a blossom. I'm planning to do a little yard work, then cook a good meal and play play play, I want to exhaust Ally but I get the feeling the wabbit has a better chance of doing that
Thanks..I had a really good time.
Oh my goodness, it sounds like such a good day! I want to go! Lol. I hope you all have a wonderful time. =) Today is like any other day for me.
Thanks it was a great day with my family.
@dodoazo (20298)
Family is always everybody's priority in life. And I do love my family. Every now and then we're having our family bonding by going outing together, eating outside.
Yes family time is so important.
Oh Laurel, that sounds like great fun! I hope that you all have a wonderful time together, you all deserve it after what happened this summer. That's probably the idea behind the picture-taking. So smile smile smile and enjoy it all. I'll be thinking about you. My husband is taking me somewhere, I don't know where, just that it is a Surprise Saturday. I'll find out around 10 when we leave.......
Thanks we had a wonderful time together.
@Dena91 (4368)
Hope that you have a wonderful day with your family. I'm going to study for Sunday school lesson, mow the grass and get some laundry done. Total excitement Have a a blessed day
Thanks I sure did.
Have a wonderful time!!!!
Thank you