Mastering the Doctrine of the Savior

@dodoazo (21023)
It's Saturday. It is the schedule of my teaching the Instute class for my students in the Church. This is the last meeting we have for the first semester. It's the time to assess them on the doctrinal mastery about Jesus Christ's doctrine. I am hoping that they pass this exam for they've been already learned about the Savior's life, teachings and mission. In so doing, they had their testimony that is strong and well-founded. Their assessment would determine their performance on how well they learn, know and apply the lessons on the Savior's Doctrine. They'll be evaluated into three categories. First is on spiritual knowledge. Second is on the Savior's teachings. And the last is on the application of the doctrine on their lives effectively. May they have make it perfectly!
@JustBhem (40967)
• Davao, Philippines
And they look very serious.
@dodoazo (21023)
Yes, they're serious. They're thinking on what to write as their answers.
@JustBhem (40967)
• Davao, Philippines
@dodoazo And that's good to know that they are so focused.
@dodoazo (21023)
@JustBhem They're contemplating on the lessons I have taught to them.
@mitu88 (56)
It's really a gud job u r doing dear.everyone should do sometimes in a week.teaching spiritually is really adding lot of gud work in gods wish list.I wish you become more successful in this.
@dodoazo (21023)
That's a good wish. Thanks.
@kepweng (17528)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
is the tuitionfee in mormons is free for lds members?
@dodoazo (21023)
It's free. The references they're using are also free. They could access them in the Internet particular in the website of The Church of Christ of Latter-day Saints or lds.org