They're Taking Test. Could They Make It?

@dodoazo (19301)
Saturday is my schedule for teaching the Instute class for my students in the Church. Last Saturday I taught about Pure Testimony Combats Pride. My students learned that the truth they know about Jesus' life, teachings and mission had made their testimony strong and well-founded. Today is their assessment of their performance on how well they learn, know and apply the lessons I taught to them. They're too serious while taking evaluation test in three categories. One is on how they acquire the spiritual knowledge. Next is on how they understand the Savior's doctrine. And the last is on how they apply to their lives the doctrine effectively. Today marks the end of the first semester.
Where do I sign up for those classes? That is an awesome class you're teaching and I hope your students do well.
@dodoazo (19301)
I have no idea yet if there's an online classes for that Institute of Religion. If there's, I would be glad to refer it to you.
@dodoazo Thank you. I would join the class If I lived in the Philippines, but I'm good. Thank you.
@dodoazo (19301)
@just4him That's very supportive of you. I like that kind of attitude.
• Preston, England
what happens to students who express doubts about the doctrine they are studying?
@dodoazo (19301)
It's their freedom to express their own volition.
• Preston, England
@dodoazo cool, just wanted to be sure no one could be penalized for expressing doubt or even atheism
@dodoazo (19301)
@arthurchappell They have the privilege to express what they feel, what won't accept.
@ilocosboy (34311)
they are very serious and very focus, with that seriousness I'm sure they will pass the exam.
@dodoazo (19301)
Yes, they pass that test.
@ilocosboy (34311)
no doubt about it, with that focus on their face, they are really thinking hard for every question.
@peachpurple (12875)
Hope your students did well
@dodoazo (19301)
I hope so. I know their doing work well.
@kepweng (14518)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
maybe if they study at home they can pass but if not im sure they will got zero grades right?
@1hopefulman (28331)
They have a great example to follow. There is nobody better to learn from and to follow. John 14:6 Easy-to-Read Version 6 Jesus answered, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. The only way to the Father is through me.
@dodoazo (19301)
That's an inspiring Bible verses. We always remember that. Thanks.
@Scrapper88 (1333)
This sounds like something I would like to learn more about.