My last festival

Tika in forehead with my  grandpa and grandma
Nepal
This year I made some plans to celebrate Dashain and Few of them I did. Few of them are still to be done. I didn’t made any plan to visit many friends and enjoy with them. My meeting with my friends will be casual rather than planned this year. So I planned to utilize this period by visiting my relatives specially uncles home (Mamaghar) Most important plan that I made is to submit applications Motor Bike License. I planned to cut goat of about 40 kg in my own home and enjoy meat with different tastes with my dad, mother and my younger brother. It was really pleasure moment to be drunk with my brother, Cooked blood (Rautuwa) along with Beaten Rice (Chiura) was my best flavor that I ever tasted this year. After holidays, last but not least, I planned to apply for Driving License. This is how my Dashain ends this year. I hoped to complete rest of my plans and made further plans for Tihar which is approaching.
Cross posting is not allowed here. You can only use your own texts here if they aren't on active sites anymore. Admin may delete your account if you do it.
• Nepal
Thanks for your suggestion buddy
@Ganeshji123 I'm not your buddy! See here:
INTRODUCTION Mylot is an international site spanning the globe. What we learn from reading discussions is that basically people are people. They're born, live...
• Nepal
@Lizirazo (2455)
Welcome to mylot.
• Nepal
Thank you
@Lizirazo (2455)
@Ganeshji123 You welcome
@mandala100 (31849)
Hi and welcome to mylot my friend. Good luck and see you later on.
• Nepal
Thank you
@kepweng (9536)
nice whats in your forehead?