Breakfast is important

Having breakfast is important. It helps us to have energy for our daily tasks in life. Whether we're on a diet or not, we must have our breakfast. Having it, we can have energy, we can easily do our work, and we can have our healthy lifestyle. First thing that I do in the morning is to drink water. It can help me get hydrated. It's effective to prevent headache in the morning.
@jobelbojel (6906)
This is a wake up call for me. I go to work with an empty stomach. But I eat my meal after 2 hours of being logged in.
@AkoPinay (11707)
I always eat heavy breakfast. I love fried rice, egg and dried fish (dilis or danggit).
@AkoPinay That's good to know :)
@jobelbojel We can have breakfast that can be easily eaten if we're in a hurry for some appointments. Like we can eat bread while travelling or walking then have a bottle of water to drink :)
@alberello75 (17129)
• Genova, Italy
Thanks for the advice. I didn't know it is healthy to drink water in the morning. My breakfast, consists of a croissant and two cups of coffee. Is it only necessary just one glass of water?
Yes, just one glass of water is enough to get hydrated when you first woke up.
Coffee can easily consume much water from our body. That's why it's good to have one glass of water before drinking coffee. I also like drinking coffee in the morning :)
@AkoPinay (11707)
Warm/Hot is better
Water is a necessity, but did you know there are many benefits of hot water on an empty stomach including weight loss promotion, improved digestion & more!
I always eat a good breakfast.
I heard breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
Indeed. :)
@Lykangel Why indeed? Don't you believe that it is good to start out with energy inside of you and you can deal with anything when you go out the door Agelika?
@ARN4567 (213)
• Baguio, Philippines
I am a rice lover myself, even though I only have fried rice and a hot coffee in the morning...that's already fine with me...
@cahaya1983 (10055)
My pre-breakfast is coffee. Only after coffee I would eat breakfast. And I don't like drinking water too early in the morning.
@ptrikha_2 (7926)
Yes breakfast is important as it provides us a lot of energy and necessary vitality to start our day. It should be healthy and it could be heavy also, though not on all days.
• Peoria, Arizona
The reason why breakfast is so important is not just because of the energy, it is the fact that it starts up our metabolism for the day which helps us digest food better during the day and process energy better. Breakfast is important to remain healthy
• Guangdong, China
I takes breakfast as the most important meal of the day.
@Ri1089 (231)
• Mauritius
I agree, it's the most important meal of the day. I usually have a glass of water as soon as I wake up as well, I recently started drinking lemon water instead which is helping me lose weight :)
I also drink water in the morning after I brush my teeth. This is a simple yet highly healthy habit.
That's right :)
@wongchoiyee (7341)
Thank you. Then I must drink water as soon as I wake up.
Yes :)
@amit00 (90)
• Shimla, India
@Lykangel Good discussion, This is very important for Healthy Life.
Thank you :)
@responsiveme (14652)
It certainly is.. wish could tell teenagers that
@Lizirazo (2453)
I find it hard to drink water first thing in the morning because I can't just get it down my throat. But l make sure l eat a healthy and filling breakfast to get me going for the day.
Yeah and as i read it also helps in loosing weight. If you eat bfast your metabolism is increased.
@rubyriaz007 (3420)
Breakfast is the first meal of the day. It is a very important meal. No matter what, we should never skip our breakfast. You can at least have a fruit for breakfast. It keeps us energetic. If you skip lunch, it is okay. I never skip my breakfast. Having breakfast in the morning has benefits.
@dodoazo (17753)
It's what I also do upon waking up in the morning is to drink a glass of water before I take my breakfast.