Headed For the Airport, Yippee!

@UncleJoe (9935)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Words can’t describe how excited I am right now. I feel like a schoolboy! (Well, maybe an old cripple schoolboy.) Checking the flight status, I see that Becky’s plane has just left Chicago. I will be picking her up here at 9:30. This has been one of the longest 2 weeks of my life. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. There is only ONE thing I DON’T like about my Beloved. That is missing her so much when she has gone on a trip. Looks like it’s time to head out! Yippee! Yippee! Yippee!
@Platespinner (16492)
If she didn't go away every now and again you wouldn't appreciate her return nearly as much.
Have a grand reunion.
@Morleyhunt (19750)
So happy for both of you. I know about the missing. Hubby and I had to live apart for 3 months. In 2000. We saw each other several times a week, but somehow it's not the same...now we are contemplating living about 1000 miles apart for almost a year. That will be a true test. I have figured out how I can be home for about six weeks at a time.
@1creekgirl (10311)
Three months after we got married, my husband was stationed in Alaska for six months. Met him back in Hawaii in December and our first child was born nine months later! Why will you need to live so far apart? I guess I missed your post.
@UncleJoe (9935)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@1creekgirl Becky was in Hawaii for 2 weeks because her son just graduated from Army Medical school there.
@Morleyhunt (19750)
@1creekgirl it looks like we may be purchasing a home on the east coast. Hubby has another 11 months to work before retirement..,,we don't want the house to sit empty for that long, so I will be back and forth.
I am sure you didn't sleep a wink last night.
By now, I'm certain Becky is safely at home once again. I hope you left the house neat and the laundry was done.
@UncleJoe (9935)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Of course not @DianneN I don't want her to feel not needed.
@Srbageldog (8601)
Yay! I hope you had a good reunion.
So happy for you Joe. Know you will be even happier when Becky is back to you.
I am glad Becky is coming home and you are happy.
@1creekgirl (10311)
You'll have lots to catch up on! Drive carefully.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
So glad you guys will b reunited soon!
OK before you go all out are the flowers in the vase, the house spotless, her favorite food waiting and do you have some champagne???? Now you go get here tell her you love her and i wish you both a wonderful reunion.
@kepweng (14611)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
nice looks like your happy uncle have a happy safe trip
Hooray!!! Becky is coming home!!!