Good Super Early Morning!

Peoria, Arizona
Typing that title was painful, it reminded me of those people who like to use caps at the beginning of every word like, "Ha, I Am So Random, Lulz, Love Me PLZ XD" Ugh...why? Why write like that? Or what about those people who caps every other letter, "LiKe ThIs, YeAh YoU lIkE tHaT?" Who does that? Why would you? It takes so long to type and also it is super confusing to dyslexic people! Ugh, anyway, enough ranting! Sup dudes! I woke up super early, I don't even know how long I slept. I was watching Late Night with Cry and Russ and I fell asleep during that and woke up and it was still on, so I imagine I didn't sleep that long. Oh well! Just gives me more time to work on stuff. I'm embarrassed because I didn't finish my Sally doll yesterday, I got a bit distracted by a new craft I was learning. I will talk about that later, but it is called Punch Needle Embroidery, do you know of it? It is super cool and I am learning it fairly fast! Now I have a reason for all my floss! But I plan to finish the doll today because dang it, I need to and I will post it and then finish my first run of the punch needle. Which...I probably won't post on here because it says an indecent word in another language...heh, whoops. But I'll be sure to make something else that is more PG. Hope you all are doing well and hopefully most are still sleeping because it is too dang early!
I woke up early too. Nothing to it.
Sally demands you complete her now lol!
I write worse when I´m tired. I had to learn again to type in this back keyboard with white letters. Most of my life, typewritters (how I miss them!) were the other way around.
Good morning to you! Good luck with finishing the doll.
I think that there needs to be caps in a title.
@sabtraversa (9818)
If the words are long enough, caps at the beginning of every word aren't bad. It feels wrong if I write something "following that style" that contains the first person singular subjective pronoun, I don't know why it has to be like that, it's always uppercase. I never heard of punch needle before, it looks pretty.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
That new craft sounds pretty cool!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
That new craft sounds pretty cool!
• Riga, Latvia
Here it is already 5 PM. The embroidery sounds interesting. Hope you get your doll finished.
@ilocosboy (32204)
Well, we are already bidding goodnight here. Its 9:30 in the evening and most people in the village are going to sleep now.
@tech40 (8024)
Before those type of fonts get familiarized or famous here in Philippines, it was totally annoying and I was happy that those type of messages already gone in Philippines, and I can talk or understand them well once again haha~!