Have you ever seen this?

Bucharest, Romania
"In de gloria" was a Flemish sketch comedy show by Jan Eelen that ran on the Canvas television station in the period 2000--2002. Probably the most famous of their sketches is the one involving the character Erik Hartman, a fictional TV moderator of the fictional "Boomerang" TV show. The first time I saw that sketch I thought that "Boomerang" was a real TV show and that Erik Hartman was a real person but after reading some comments I found out that they weren't real. Even though I am now aware that that was just a sketch and all acting, it is still funny for me to watch that and every time I see that video again, I still laugh a little bit.
Boemerang, emisiunea in care prezentatorul nu se poate abtine din ras cu subtitrare in romana.
So glad the video still makes you laugh no matter how often you see it!!!
• Bucharest, Romania
Did it make you laugh though?
@Cristi_Ichim Well, I do not understand the language, but it looked like it was funny.
• Bucharest, Romania
@Corbin5 i don't need to understand what they say in order to laugh because just the laugh of the actor is too funny to resist the temptation.
It's sure good to have these things that make us laugh.