Overproduction Of Cortisol?

Are you stressed? Have anxiety? Fearful? Learn to control it now, before it gets too late. The above symptoms cause overproduction of cortisol, which is a stress hormone, that goes straight to the stomach, causing belly fat, which is the most dangerous fat. Once getting belly fat, it is so hard to get rid of. You need need to get yourself some exercise, if you are not already. Atleast get in 10 minutes a day. 30 would be ideal. Sometimes, I get myself into a hobby, such as clipping coupons. It is very embarrassing when being approached and instead of being looked at in the face, the person looks at the stomach. Have some manners. I hope this has been helpful.
Thanks for sharing this. You make me wanna search more about cortisol. Did you read an article about it or heard on the news?
I was going through a rough patch and studied it. I was stressed with anxiety and my stomach started to get huge. I knew I was not pregnant. Sure enough, the term "cortisol" was what I found.
@wongchoiyee (6637)
I wonder why my belly is fat, oh...I see this is the reason. Honestly I am stressed, fear, and anxious all the time. Thanks for informing, I will exercise now on.
Study it if you are able. It took years to put on, it will take years to take off. But you can do it!
@Spontaneo thank you so much for the information.
For me, cortisol is a huge anxiety producer. Cortisol levels, for some of us, spike in the mornings and that spike results in being really anxious upon awakening. The level does drop pretty quickly, but cortisol spikes really are annoying.
How do you cope with the cortisol spikes?
@Spontaneo Well, I researched that, and those spikes are due to what I eat. I notice if I eat too much sugar-laden food, then the spike in cortisol happens. Also, sunlight in the early morning also causes spikes in cortisol, so I keep the bedroom dark, and that helps too. I really do hate cortisol. I have to do more research to try and get it under even more control. I think one's genetic makeup has a lot to do with the excessive cortisol.
• Denmark
Clipping coupons is a hobby? I didn't know that.
Bargains to me are like "retail therapy". Also, I am poor.