Favorite Soda Pop Brands # 2- Coca Cola.

Banks, Oregon
Coming in at # 2 on my favorite soda pop brands series is Coca Cola, one of the most famous soda pops world wide and, one of the best tasting, it was originally a medicine, that's main ingredients included Kola Nuts and, Coca leaves, also known as caffeine and, cocaine. The current recipe is a trade secret, but I believe it's the same, except the cocaine is extracted from the coca leaves now days. Some information verified at Wikipedia. Coca Cola was created in 1886 by John Pemberton. 131 years ago. You can always tell a coke by the way it tastes, it's very unique from any other cola. Photo is from Wikipedia, it's the coca cola logo. Coke also has popular variations, such as Diet and, Cherry Coke.
Wow did not know it was originally a medicine. I like coke!
Yes, very interesting how it used to be a medicine.
@TRBRocks420 Yes I did not know that!
@infatuatedbby Are you having trouble with mint vine, recently I noticed they've made some changes and, payments are not as accurate and, slower, my payment is shown to be paid, but it's not in my paypal, then the time before this it took around 7 days to get paid.
I prefer Coca Cola over Pepsi. Pepsi loses its fizz way too soon, but Coca Cola holds that fizz for a long time.
I agree with you on that count, but I do slightly like the taste of Pepsi better most times.
@spiderdust (2724)
• San Jose, California
According to a study I read, Coca-cola is the preferred soft drink among cannabis users, more so than Pepsi or Dr Pepper. Unrelated to that, I do prefer the flavor of Coke over Pepsi, especially over fountain Pepsi.
My favorite is Pepsi, but it does lose it's fiz faster though and, in that part coke is better out of the fountain for sure.
• San Jose, California
@TRBRocks420 Yeah, fountain Pepsi tastes weird... it's a chemical flavor. I remember enjoying Pepsi in glass bottles, and the Pepsi made with real sugar tastes the best.
@spiderdust Pepsi in the can is pretty good too, but yes nothing like the 16 oz bottles.
@kobesbuddy (24212)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Coke is definitely the best cola, out there. They are the very best, on the market.
They are a great soda pop no doubt.
@kobesbuddy (24212)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@TRBRocks420 We had a coca-cola manufacturing company in Bay City, when I lived there.
I thought Coke would be your first place.
Someday's it is number 1 lol.
I can also say that here in the Philippines, the most popular brand of softdrinks is coca-cola, despite it being published in Facebook that it was tested that it can be a good toilet bowl cleaner. If it is, then why is it still being sold as a soda in supermarkets anyway.
It's still a great soda, even if it can clean things lol.
@TRBRocks420 Yes. I like its taste more than Pepsi. And It's so good paired with burger and fries. Oh my, I like to have these foods now. ha ha ha
I'm honestly surprised Coca-Cola is at number 2. I thought it will end up at 1. My favorite Coke flavor is vanilla.
It's a great soda pop and, vanilla is a good change now and, again.
@dramagirl26 (3394)
• Ringgold, Virginia
Out of all the soft drinks, I have to say Coca Cola is my #1 favorite.
I have to admit you can't beat an ice cold coke.
Coca Cola is probably the most famous soda brand. And Pepsi is similar with it. Actually I don't really tell the difference between them. I personally think the soda from Pepsi is a little sweeter than Coca Cola. But actually any of them will be fine for me. I am not very picky.
Same here I love both coke and, pepsi pretty equally, just depends on the day really.
@nangayo (2305)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Coca cola is the famous drink in Kenya and very popular too. I thinbk because of how long it has been in the market many people take it too.
Glad to hear it is popular there too, it's been around a long time.
@Phelly02 (469)
I've been drinking Coca-Cola all my life, but it is the first time that I heard that It was originally made as a medicine. You are very informative maam :)
Thank you and, yes pretty interesting stuff.
@kepweng (6985)
i dont try yet cherry coke whats the taste like?
It's very good.
I like Coke Zero. Tastes the same but no sugar.
I will have to try coke zero one of these days.
I don't drink that hardly at all. To me Pepsi and Coke taste almost the same.
Both very good soda pops.