It's Heartbreaking!

Gecko - Gilcamporazo
@dodoazo (21336)
Our grandson, Bryan, grade 9, made fun of "tuko" , house lizard known as gecko. He let Garfol catch it which is on the wall of our bathroom. Garfol caught it and it dropped on the floor. My wife stopped it and shoved Garfol away. My wife told me while I was still in bed. I couldn't help myself but cried. I got out and told Bryan that Tuko has the right to live. It's very useful for it gets rid of harmful insects in the house like mosquitoes and cockroaches. Tuko lost a part of its and got bite in its neck. Gingging, my 2nd elder daugther applied first aid. Hope it would recover. After a minute, we overheard a gecko's sound somewhere in the house. Any living things have the right to live. Let's take care of them. I hope this words of life preservation is inculcated by Bryan to his mind.
@JustBhem (42892)
• Davao, Philippines
My 4th Brother said that we have Tuko in our house because it's always making a noise. But we couldn't find it.
@JustBhem (42892)
• Davao, Philippines
@dodoazo I see 4th Brother searched for it everywhere. He said it would be huge because of the sound it makes.
@dodoazo (21336)
@JustBhem it would be. But when it makes a sound it won't take it so long. Isn't it? I love listening to the sound, "tuko! Tuko! Tuko!"
@JustBhem (42892)
• Davao, Philippines
@dodoazo Yeah, and my Brother still cannot find it.
• Guangdong, China
oh,,this lovely creature just passed away in silence.
@dodoazo (21336)
I pity the lizard. It wants to live.
• Guangdong, China
@dodoazo every creature eagers to live
@dodoazo (21336)
@Behindtheguitarbar Let's give them their right to live just as human. They feed themselves of the insects they find inside the house.
@cahaya1983 (10038)
I'm not too fond of any type of lizards but never killed any on purpose. I still wish they'd stay away from my house though.
@dodoazo (21336)
That lizard never ever do harm to us. They're our helper in getting rid of pestering insects for they eat them.
@cahaya1983 (10038)
@dodoazo They do, and I guess I don't mind if they stay out there in the balcony or something.
@dodoazo (21336)
@cahaya1983 leave them outside where they find themselves safe.
In my childhood home, we have that there in our bathroom and it's left alone for many many years.
@dodoazo (21336)
It's harmful. Isn't it?
@dodoazo It's harmless!
@dodoazo (21336)
@toniganzon yes, it's only its look that is horrible.
@ilocosboy (37277)
Oh my, we are so afraid of gecko
@dodoazo (21336)
I know most of the people in the house are afraid of gecko.
@ilocosboy (37277)
its good you are not afraid of gecko
I know lizards can grow another tail.
@dodoazo The poor animal!
@kepweng (18606)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
i feel sorry to that giant lizard its like salamander can it be eaten? or to be pets?
@dodoazo (21336)
Nobody tries to cook it for food and nobody wants to raise it as their pet. Most people are afraid of that lizard. It's smaller compared to salamander.
• Midland, Michigan
I can see saving the gecko's life, but most of us would put it in a safe place outdoors rather than letting it stay and live in our homes. I didn't realize they killed cockroaches, though. My sister lives in Detroit and the recent tenant brought some into their flat. I'll let her know if she has any problems with them still to get herself a gecko and the cockroaches should disappear. I'm sure she won't think I'm funny and wouldn't want to try that approach, but I may tell her just the same.
@dodoazo (21336)
Before our gecko's final end in the daytime, my wife saw it chasing a cockroach on the wall. I presume that it also feed with cockroach.
@prashu228 (25504)
Yes , they are useful in house. Hope it's fine now
@dodoazo (21336)
Let's face everything in their proper perspective. Have a good day.
I would feel much better if all insects lived outside - in trees, grass or whatever. I don't like sharing my house with them.
@dodoazo (21336)
Others don't like them inside their house.