If you are given a chance to change your name, what is it?

@JustBhem (44291)
Davao, Philippines
Good Morning Monday. It's 8:30 in the morning here in this side of the world. I woke up early and did some stretching before doing Mylot and I haven't take my coffee yet. I had 130 Notifications before starting to make a discussion and visit Recent Discussion. So if given a chance I would like to change my name to Gene or Bhem. I remember when I was in my kindergarten days my name was Gene and when I started my Elementary, parents found out my real name and get used to the new name. And Bhem is my nickname. How about you? Photo grab from Google.com
I already changed my name when i got married and when I got divorced I kept it the way it was.
@JustBhem (44291)
• Davao, Philippines
And your real name is?
@JustBhem What do you mean by my real name? My name here is Hanni Harel Bhem.
@JustBhem (44291)
• Davao, Philippines
@Hannihar I see, sorry if I got you confused. I mean, that is your real name right?
Good morning to you as well. I wouldn't change my name but if I could, I'd name myself 'Wicked'.
@JustBhem (44291)
• Davao, Philippines
Yay. I used it as a pseudonym - Wicked Sick.
@JustBhem really? Why 'Wicked Sick'?
@JustBhem (44291)
• Davao, Philippines
@allen0187 Because my thoughts are so wicked sometimes and I'm sick.
@ridingbet (60700)
my name was given to me by my late parents. my mother thought of Ingrid Bergman. my second name was from my late father.
@JustBhem (44291)
• Davao, Philippines
Your real name is Ingrid Bergman?
@ridingbet (60700)
@JustBhem haha! no, Ingrid Bergman was a Swedish actress. my name is Ingrid.
@JustBhem (44291)
• Davao, Philippines
@ridingbet Oh, I thought it's your full name. My bad.
Are you adopted? I've given it some thought, especially back in high school. I even tried out a different name in French class where the teacher gave everyone the opportunity to use a different name. I found it confusing, and decided my name is perfect for me.
@JustBhem (44291)
• Davao, Philippines
How I wish I am, but I am not. I am my Father's daughter and my Mother's mortal enemy. I want to change it because they are separated now, Cha stands for Charito my Mother's name and Thur for my Father's name which is Arthur.
@JustBhem Is that an unusual name in the Philippines?
@JustBhem (44291)
• Davao, Philippines
@just4him Nope, it is more of an Indian Name.
I never liked my name, but cant see it being changed
@JustBhem (44291)
• Davao, Philippines
You have a lovely name Courtney and I like it a lot.
@JustBhem thanks. I hate it. Lol
@JustBhem (44291)
• Davao, Philippines
@Courtlynn And I like it.
@sabtraversa (13331)
130, wow, impressive! I don't know why, I didn't like my name when I was a child. Now I do and wouldn't want to change it. I leave the other names for my daughters, if I'll have any.
@JustBhem (44291)
• Davao, Philippines
It's a lot and I can't keep up that is why I check my notifications from now and then. And I really like your name Sab. I remember watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
@dodoazo (21611)
Before I used Gilbert, I presume it's an American version of my real name, Gilbor. I used it during my first year till 3rd year high school. My first cousin, who is my Chemistry teacher noticed. She called my attention for she knew my real name. She told me to stick with my real name for it will be a problem later on. I followed her for she's right for I am not a fugitive or criminal to have other names or aliases. Now I prefer Gil as my pseudonym as a writer. I like it for it has a Biblical significance, God is love.
@JustBhem (44291)
• Davao, Philippines
I also like the name, Gil. I created Bhem because I like it and it's my nick name.
@sol_cee (18077)
• Bermuda
What do you mean by 'parents found out my real name'?
My father named me and I actually hated my name because every time they're mad at me they call me by my first name. But when they're not they call me Baby. But I don't wish to change my name at all. If I were to change it, I'd change it to Alex.
@JustBhem (44291)
• Davao, Philippines
Alex, short for Alexandra. If ever I change my name, I would like Sabrina or Sab.
So do you like your nickname better than your real name.
@JustBhem (44291)
• Davao, Philippines
Yes, my real name is Chatur (Cha-ter).
@mythociate (15963)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
This makes me wonder why ... -our parents name us 'whatever they'd like to call their children' (and maybe 'what they hope their children will grow up to be'), -women change their names at marriage to indicate that they partly stop being 'the identity they built as a single' and start being 'a spouse'---men are supposed to change like that too, but don't change their name Maybe 'according to tradition' single men aren't different from married men except now someone 'has the same name as theirs' which gives the wife "permission to nag"
@prashu228 (25510)
Name change ..aahh there are so many..
@dodoazo (21611)