Relationships: Trust and Communication

@carebear29 (28586)
Wausau, Wisconsin
So all relationships are made of trust and communication. Some also say it isn't based on sex but can be for some lol. But anyways, relationships are based on trust because you need to trust what your spouse says and does 100% and communication because keeping in touch is a great way to hold a relationship. Same goes with marriages. Without trust and communication there really is nothing otherwise. Some relationships last a long time with both but half are just cut short due to the lack of both. Even relationships themselves have trust and communication problems. For example, my husband has great communication but has trust issues. We both do with each other but always work it out somehow. We even talk things out when need be. We have been married 13 plus years and counting and have always had trust issues but we always try to be straight up with each other. It may take time to talk out certain issues but our married is still going strong. Even rumors hurt relationships with trust and communication. Its all on how you relationship works. Every relationship will always have some type of communication or trust issue.
@nangayo (2341)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Relationships have issues. Some might be small some might be big. I have seen a couple who fight because of small things like soap or even a towel. Everyone have their weaknesses and no one is perfect. Couples have to understand each other so as to be able to manage each other. Lack of communication is the worst in a marriage.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
wow thats crazy.
@nangayo (2341)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@carebear29 It happens. I work in a law firm and sometimes attend divorce cases. The things that couples argue in court are crazy.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@nangayo i bet lol
@Lizirazo (2451)
Trust and communication keeps the fire of love burning in a relationship. I shun all forms of rumors in my marriage and l keep a straight head.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
yes it does. thanks
@Lizirazo (2451)
No relationship is perfect. We all have our problems but the key is communication. If you can talk things through then your relationship will be stronger. If you don't have trust then your relationship can not grow. All relationships take work and two people working at it.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
exactly. no one is perfect either.
@carebear29 no they are not even though some people think that they are
@UmiNoor (3488)
I've been married to the same man for nearly 30 years and I still have trust issues with him. I used to trust him at the beginning but he kept breaking his promises and had an affair more than once so you can imagine it's difficult for me to trust him. But I still stay with him because I guess I still love him and hope that things will get better and it has but my trust is gone.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
right no one is perfect not even relationships. but we always manage to work it out. your life sounds like mine.
@UmiNoor (3488)
@carebear29 I guess my life is like every other housewife's life is like. I have accepted it and am trying to get through this life with as little complications as possible. One day at a time.
@prashu228 (25811)
That's really good. Trust is necessary.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
thank you. it was a writing thought
@shynu44 (4925)
without trust and communication, there will be no base or foundation to buil relationship.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
exactly!
@cttolledo (4493)
I agree. It's really hard to handle a relationship with trust issues. It tends to end up to arguments and misunderstanding worst separation or break ups. But when you love your family you tend to choose to stay and give your partner another chance which I believe is okay as long as both parties are willing to change and correct the mistakes. Good for you that you are able to handle your relationship very well despite of such kind of issues. May God bless your family always.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
we come to conclusions. im glad too
@Phelly02 (467)
So true, every relationship should have that as its basic foundation. Proper communication is the root cause of most of the misunderstanding between me and my partner. Cause when I mad at something, I don't talk to him or ignore him the whole day, not telling him what I was angry about, which always resulted to a fight.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
perfect!
@kepweng (14671)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
i donr believe relationship would last if both partners are cheating each other
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
i know right. i changed
13 years is a long time, I am glad you guys are still together, says a lot about how you both communicate.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
yes thanks
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
You guys seem to be doing really good. Im happy that you guys have stuck togethrt.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Me too. We are planning another child actually now
@kobesbuddy (46444)
• East Tawas, Michigan
If a spouse lies, it's hard to build trust in that person. Rumors injure a relationship, only if we listen to those lies.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Yep I agree. It takes time
@kobesbuddy (46444)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@carebear29 Time does heal, when both people are willing to change their ways.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@kobesbuddy yeppers
I think Trust is one of the big foundations of any relationship.. :)
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
yes and amen to that
@rubyriaz007 (3986)
Relationship is made based on three factors trust ,love communication. Among these three factors trust and love are the most important factors. Without love , and trust a relationship like marriage may have many problems. Both the partners should be faithful to each other and should not hide anything from each other. If any misunderstanding occurs between the couple ,they should clear it then and there.Then only they can move forward in life smoothly.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
yes amen.
@Ithink (10673)
Im always telling anyone that asks that trust and communication is a foundation of any relationship. I have been married for over 30 years and going strong and we were really young when we got married. Yes every relationship has problems and it is up to them to work on them to keep it together.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
amen
@Frederick42 (2020)
Most important , weneed to have a good relationship with ourselves. we need to trust ourselves and have a very ggood commuinication with ourselves, If we cannot even love and trust ourselves, then how can we ever be able to trust other peopl,e no matter how closely related to us that person is?
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
yes i agree,