Baby sitter for a day

Today my sister and her husband will be out of town. So instead of having one kid , I have THREE kids!! A 3 yr old (Lord help me), my daughter which is almost 2 and the youngest which is 9 months old. I can only imagine the havoc these kids will create! so what are you guys up to today?
@Genipher (5132)
Make sure you have plenty of coloring crayons and toys on hand, and it'll go just fine! -- Mom of 7
OMG! that totally worked ! I inflated an old pool then gave them a bunch of toys and coloring book..
@Genipher (5132)
@averagejane Awesome! I love the pool idea. Great way to keep everything contained!
@Genipher yeah! saw it online somewhere haha!!
If you concentrate on absolutely no havoc to be wreaked, most likely little will be doled out by three children in wonderful ages to interact with, even the 9 month old . . . imagine how much we can learn from someone so small and highly significant ?