Hurricanes galore

@pradab (473)
I'm writing this with the American and carribean area in mind...For the past few weeks,we have been hearing of hurricanes one after another pounding the carribean island and American gulf coast..What do you make of it?...why so many hurricanes?
Unfortunately, I'm not a meteorologist. So I can't answer the question.
@pradab (473)
Sorry I don't want a meteorologist opinion,I want your own original opinion,
@pradab I must disappoint you. I have no original opinion on hurricanes.
@pradab (473)
@MALUSE it's sad but it's ok
I think it is just a bad year this year Pradab that so many of these natural travesties are happening..look at all the terrible typhoons on other yeas also for India
@pradab (473)
You are right...there are weather problems all over the world..but still a lot of publicity has been given for the hurricanes
@pradab Well its because of the USA always hogging the limelight.
@pradab (473)
@TiarasOceanView I think USA deserves it's place in the limelight
Surely because the climate is changing, the too hot weather and the cold in the upper atmosphere create more hurricanes.
@pradab (473)
Thanks for the scientific response... but how does both hot and cold weather create hurricanes?
@pradab This is something scientific that is pretty long to explain. You can read here how hurricanes form
LEARN NC was a program of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Education from 1997 – 2013. It provided lesson plans, professional development, and innovative web resources to support teachers, build community, and improve K-12 educatio
@ebanreb (6279)
Always have a watchful eyes to these calamities especially hurricane. Always take all the precautionary measures to avoid greater danger.
@pradab (473)
It's the coastal people everywhere that's used to this calamities... Nowadays with the help of weather forecast technology,they can take adequate protection and safety measures...
@ebanreb (6279)
@pradab Yeah right.
@FayeHazel (16598)
It is sad indeed. It's like the weather is reacting to people's unhappiness
@pradab (473)
What did you mean actually?...anyway a new hurricane Ophelia has crashed into Ireland
@Tracy04 (10575)
Although many hurricanes, hope you all there stay safe too!