I'm only human!

Dallas, Texas
Dancers start at a very young age. Ballet is one of my favorite things to watch. My wife and I began going to the ballet many years ago. Dance in general is one of my most favorite things to see. I think of dance as the ultimate form of human self expression as one of the highest art forms on earth. Enjoy this video, although it is a sad song, think about the positive that comes from it. The children of today are our future.
Hi guys this my first video so hope you enjoy and please feel free to like and subscribe for more videos in the future Song=Human my instagram: http://instag...
@alberello75 (17173)
• Genova, Italy
The children of today are our future, yes, I'm perfectly okay with that. You have to forgive me dear Antony, but I don't like dancing. However it really likes to my parents. They did in the past, even dance competitions. I have at home some of their cups won in competition.
• Dallas, Texas
That is good news. So they won cups from competitions. Funtasimundo!
@alberello75 (17173)
• Genova, Italy
@lookatdesktop Yes, although since few years, they have a bit abandoned this passion.
• Dallas, Texas
@alberello75 , sorry about that. They would be fond memories for sure.
• Riga, Latvia
When I was little just like many other little girls I took quite a lot of ballet lessons. Then I just sort of outgrew it since I was not going to be a ballerina. Yes, ballet is nice to watch.
• Dallas, Texas
I think it builds self confidence that lasts a lifetime.