English the MOST slaughtered language in the world.

@iridion9 (6912)
I made a lot of grammar mistakes. I don't want to deny it. A lot of people here do make mistakes grammatically. Even those native English speakers do make mistakes. Do you slaughter English too? How often?
Why do we have to be grammatically correct all the time? Where's the fun in that?
@iridion9 (6912)
That's very easy to answer. So people will not laugh at us. And people will respect you because your English is PERFECT!!! And it make your English writing VERY EASY to UNDERSTAND.
@iridion9 (6912)
In addition it's a SIGN you have HIGH INTELLIGENCE.
@iridion9 When people speak their mind spontaneously I don't think that we should let the rules of grammar get in the way. We're only human, born to make mistakes. No need to be hard on ourselves. We don't have teachers here to grade us of how well we write in English or how perfect our technical writing is.
@sol_cee (14371)
• Japan
Slaughtered. Lol
@iridion9 (6912)
Yup, sometimes I can't help myself but to laugh. when I made mistakes. LOL
@franxav (4910)
I slaughter it every day and try to sell it. Unfortunately, I don't get many buyers. I butcher it in my blog and slice it in my conversations.
@iridion9 (6912)
You are one of the HEROES, you don't deny it too. LOL
I was told once by a person from England that Americans have slaughtered the English language. I used to be good at spelling, but, now a days I cannot remember how to spell words and English is my mother tongue.
@iridion9 (6912)
really? English is y our mother tongue? what country are you?
@iridion9 Yes, English is my mother tongue. I was born in Minneapolis which is in the midwestern part of the United States. It is 8 hours by car from Chicago. In November 1986 after careful consideration and a trip a year before to Israel it was time for me to go live in my Homeland so after a little over 31 years I am still here in Israel and am not going anywhere.
It happens sometimes. But I think we can learn from these grammar mistakes.
@iridion9 (6912)
glad to hear that my friend.
@kepweng (13227)
i think manny pacquiao not mistaken in hes english u now
@iridion9 (6912)
Can you elaborate more what you had said?
@dodoazo (17727)
We never "slaughter" English language. We commit errors for there rules or mechanic in grammar to follow so as with other languages. The standard should be followed, learned and mastered. There are school of thoughts, school of letters. And ordinary citizen or the layman doesn't need to master them all. Only the point is to communicate and be understood.
@iridion9 (6912)
Understanding the basics of English is not enough. I had a lot of american friends before. And when I talk to them I'm wishing to know more words a.k.a VOCABULARY. To have an advanced skill in English is nice, so one can express his thought properly and quickly.
Yeah, even though I am a native speaker, I do mess up. I think English is a very difficult language with rules with exceptions and crazy things like that. I can do some great damage in language, especially when I'm texting in a hurry.
@iridion9 (6912)
Texting in a hurry. That's the right phrase. Everyone make mistakes because of that. LOL
No, I don't. I taught English for 40 years at secondary grammar schools and know it well.
@prashu228 (25820)
Lol..i do it everyday. It's fun, but at the same time people laugh and make fun of us