Is Laughing A Strange Thing??

@Alian123 (429)
Everyone in school always ask me why do I always laugh at everything? Even at small things?? Well that's true, but is it really that strange?? My parents always told me that small, tiny or little; they still need to be appreciated. And that's my way of showing appreciation. I don't know if my classmates are trying to compliment me or whatever... Haha So is it really that big deal?? Is it a bad strange or good strange kind of thing??
@YrNemo (11181)
Being able to see the humor of any situation is always a good thing .
@Alian123 (429)
Thanks, I appreciate it and hello by the way
@Bluedoll (17075)
I like laughter and even is something is a tiny bit funny that is a good thing. Only things that are not really funny then it seems strange.
It's good to see and hear that someone is happy. Yet, constant laughing gets on people's nerves. I would certainly avoid someone who laughs about everything.
@Alian123 (429)
@dpk262006 (56108)
I fail to understand the one who interrupts you about your laughter is a sane fellow. To laugh is one of the best gestures to appreciate something or to express our approval/consent. It is also said that - laughter is the best medicine. You should laugh as much as possible, without bothering about others. Without humor and fund, life would become boring.
@Alian123 (429)
Thank you very much. It means a lot
@dpk262006 (56108)
@Alian123 My pleasure.
@ebanreb (6281)
The best thing in life is to be happy and if we are happy we laugh. I dont think laughing makes any problem.
@Alian123 (429)
Yeah you're right. Thanks
@ebanreb (6281)
@Alian123 my pleasure
@AkoPinay (11667)
Maybe they were trying to say "abnormal ka ba?" (In Filipino) or "I think you need to visit a psychiatrist".
@Alian123 (429)
Haha maybe lol
@Lizirazo (2455)
It's a good thing to laugh.
@Alian123 (429)
Exactly... It's just that everyone is questioning the way I laugh at things, though they don't seem to be bothered about it, but for them it's kind of strange hehe
• Hungary
Definitely a good strange kind of thing.
I think it is a great thing to find humor in as much as we can and if someone thinks it is strange, maybe cause they do not-- You have created a wonderful stir and they are either jealous or not able to relate
@JustBhem (31743)
• Davao, Philippines
I laugh almost it the smallest of things.
@m_audrey6788 (13820)
I don`t see any problem laughing even in small things but better make sure there`s a reason for laughing or else I`ll have to ask you to seek a good psychiatrist
@YesWay (3452)
I know so many people who need to laugh more
@ridingbet (46867)
a laugh is good for one's health,but excessive laughter can be detrimental as well. especially if you choke due to over-laughing.
I don't think so. Well everyone is unique. As for you if you are like that well they need to accept the way you are. And there ir really nothing wrong about it. Do you want to be friends with a grumpy person or with someone who laughs and appreciates everything?
@ARN4567 (186)
• Baguio, Philippines
It's okay to laugh if that's the way you put it...but in some cases we should also respect others feeling towards laughing at them, like laughing to their little mistakes I guess that wouldn't be nice...
@kepweng (11130)
i mostly laughhing alone to release the stress but mostly people who see me they think im crazy