Good morning

Picture is mine, taken of the ducks yesterday at the lake yard.
Ponce De Leon, Florida
Last night at about eight o clock one of the managers at work called and asked if I could come in at seven this morning and work ti 230 instead of working my scheduled mid day shift. Since it'll give me an extra three hours on my paycheck I said sure. Itll be nice to be done with work in the afternoon instead of just starting haha. It's also payday so that means I can check my pay stub online when I get to work. I hope everyone else is having a good.mprning. I need to run to Walmart and pick up a couple things before heading over to work.
@pradab (503)
Good morning there..it's evening here and I'm going to have a cup of coffee
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I'm on my way to work
@pradab (503)
Have a nice day at work
@moffittjc (35766)
• Gainesville, Florida
I don't like when I'm asked to work extra hours, because I'm a salaried employee and I don't get paid anything extra for those additional hours! But that's cool that you got a few extra bucks on your paycheck!
Yay for extra hours. Hope you have a great day at work.
Nice. Glad you were able to get the xtra hours in. I like morning hours too since it opens up your afternoon.
Good idea to grab overtime when offered because it won't always be there.
• Peoria, Arizona
It does always seem better to work in the day than at night because then you have the whole rest of the day to your self haha Hope everything goes well!