Why I Find Writing Easy

@dodoazo (21023)
Writing is easy. Just like reading the alphabet which starts with letter A and ends in letter Z. It's the same with the counting numbers that begin with number 1 until the last number you want to stop. Writing is easy. It has a beginning, a body and a conclusion or summary. It has a topic, a sentence, a paragraph, and a whole article. It may be a biography, unforgettable experience, a research or survey results. Or it may be a dissertation or scholarly essay. Writing is easy as long as you do it. You commence pouring out what's in your mind and culminate with a complete sense. Nothing to worry. Just keep on writing for there are editors to check your works and there are publishers to get your works to print. And writing is easy for it's my passion. Now, do you find writing easy? If not, take it easy.
Writing is my passion. I've been writing since I was 8 years old, writing stories that is. I learned like everyone else in first grade how to read. It was just a matter of time before I put words on paper. Now I'm a published author, with another book in the publishing mode.
@dodoazo (21023)
Writing develops since your childhood days. Writing and publishing books are your sources of livelihood. Aren't they?
@dodoazo I hope they will be one day. My royalties right now are very small.
@dodoazo (21023)
@just4him Are you not promoting them? Have you launched your book through any means?
@AkoPinay (10085)
Computing is easier for me than writing
@dodoazo (21023)
That's one of my supports that writing is easy.
Yes I do and I always have, an old facebook friend told me about writing online and since then I have not stopped, with or without pay.
@dodoazo (21023)
Once you're used to it, everything comes natural. Writing becomes your way of life.
@inertia4 (27713)
For me writing is more inspirational. Meaning, I need to be inspired. Also writing for me has to be just right. I need to feel the mood, otherwise I cannot bring myself to write anything.
@dodoazo (21023)
You're right. A person who is inspired finds no boundary on what to write. It's one of my stepping stone in making writing smooth sailing.
@inertia4 (27713)
@dodoazo Cool. I have been in a slump lately. And I haven't had any real motivation to speak of. I am trying to get my mojo back for writing. I have been pushing myself each day but it has been slow going.
@dodoazo (21023)
@inertia4 Did you find the ? Or what keeps yourself from being slow in writing?
@nangayo (2325)
• Nairobi, Kenya
You seem to have a long experience in writing. Maybe you have been writing for long and it just flows. I wouldn't say am a good writer sometimes I lack ideas on what to write.
@dodoazo (21023)
I started my formal writing exposure to column writing in a newspaper sometime in 1991. So that's 26 years ago.
@nangayo (2325)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@dodoazo I am thinking of going that area but i guess i still don't have the courage.
@dodoazo (21023)
@nangayo be persistent and perseverant.
I find writing easy because I don't follow any rules. I like being spontaneous and I have loved writing from the time I learned to write. I started writing a journal ever since I learned how to write. But then again, no rules for me.
@dodoazo (21023)
But you can't avoid facing those rules when you're in technical writing. Anyway who can question your writing experience then. Keep it up.
@dodoazo That's why I don't do technical writing.
@dodoazo (21023)
@toniganzon it's okay then. There is saying: where you are comfortable, do your best. Good luck.
@ilocosboy (35551)
Now I can really feel how easy for you to write some discussions. Seems like you are always inspired.
@dodoazo (21023)
Not only inspired but It's my passion. What about you?
@ilocosboy (35551)
Its my hobby and also my livelihood
@dodoazo (21023)
@ilocosboy That's great. Are you a freelance writer?
@cacay1 (33198)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Writing is also my passion. I started to write when I was in high school up to college as the school paper editor. There is something wonderful in writing.We can express many things.We can share many things to people who also like our story.
@dodoazo (21023)
That's great as a school organ editor. You have a better experience in writing then.
@cacay1 (33198)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@dodoazo yes, my friend.There were so many memories in the past worth to cherish .Thanks for your nice post.
@dodoazo (21023)
@cacay1 They're worth to be shared.
@eileenleyva (10963)
Writing is easy only if I have some topic to write about. Perhaps that is so because writers choose their genre. I couldn't write a novel because I couldn't think about characters and plots and the intertwining scenes that happen in the story. I could write haiku, and poetry, or perhaps a short story, but I'd rather write what is in my mind at the present moment, so blogging suits me fine. Writing is not easy for every one. It is not as easy as ABC or 123, or do re mi, but I encourage people to write, even if they begin with their personal journals. I also tell them to read, so they would learn the language, the parts of speech and the figures of speech, so they would not depend on editors. Oooops. Could you edit my response?
@dodoazo (21023)
You said them all. You're a good writer I presume. You know how express it in a logical and coherent way. Keep it up.
@eileenleyva (10963)
@dodoazo Writing for pleasure, passing the time away. Thank you. Hope to see more of your writings here.
@dodoazo (21023)
@eileenleyva sure, you could find more here. See you soon.
@shshiju (10574)
• Cochin, India
I think there is difference between handwritten and typing.
@dodoazo (21023)
Yes, there's. Whether it's handwriting or typing, writing is easy. Isn't it?
@shshiju (10574)
• Cochin, India
@dodoazo Typing is easy for me. But writing is the real enjoying one from mind.
@dodoazo (21023)
@shshiju Yap. There's a big difference. I noted it clearly.
@kepweng (17528)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
yes truely agree with you a man with a word of wisdom you deserve a medal sir
@dodoazo (21023)
I remember me one of pupils who praised me so much of what I am for her as their school principal for 2 years.
@Shellyann36 (11283)
When I was younger I wrote all of the time. Fiction poured from my pores. Now that I am older and perhaps, jaded, I find writing harder.
@dodoazo (21023)
It's because you have another work interest to keep yourself busy.
Writing is not that easy.
@dodoazo (21023)
But it's possible and when you're used it by contrast practice. It will become easy. Good morning.
@riverwild (2280)
Yes, writing is easy. it's just like talking.
@dodoazo (21023)
That's another technique of making writing easy.
I used to have passion for writing before but after a wile my motivation has lowered after to many years.
@dodoazo (21023)
What happened? Why your interest in writing reduced?
@Bluedoll (17055)
You had the same idea as I did! That's okay it is free as well as easy. Writing is easy. A beginning, a body and a conclusion that I might struggle with sometimes. Since I am not always sure where I am going and when I should stop.
@dodoazo (21023)
oh is that so? I didn't steal your post. I make it my own. I present my own views and experiences.
@Bluedoll (17055)
@dodoazo Of course, I was only joking. But it was funny I had written the exact same thing as you did three days ago. This happens a lot. We see things and it prompts us to write about them. It's okay!
You don’t need to think much even. There aren’t any complicated formats to follow. You don’t even need to create your own web page or look at anything that is...
@dodoazo (21023)
@Bluedoll No problem. Everyone may come similar point of view but in different presentation.