And The House Is Quiet Once More

Image Credit: HazySue
@HazySue (19512)
My younger daughter and her family were here visiting for the past weekend. It was wonderful to see them all. The kids are 3 years old, soon to be 4 and 9 months old. The are adorable. It was entertaining just to sit and watch them. The almost 4 year old is super active and so smart that it's almost scary. He is a constant little bundle of action. I was so impressed at his speech and definitely loved the idea that is into putting together puzzles. You could almost see his mind working as her stared at the pieces. The baby is a crawling little speed racer. He is always watching his big brother and following him. He is also a lovable little guy. He is adorable. I loved watching him examine each little thing he came in contact with. My daughter and son-in-law have their hands full with these two little guys. They are both excellent parents. The boys are lucky. The are very involved in the boys activities and day to day live. They are encouraging them to explore and question things. I love the visit and look forward to the next one. We all know that questions are the best way to learn.
Sounds like you had a blast.
@HazySue (19512)
It really was a wonderful time. They do bring life into a home.
Are you going to plan a lively Thanksgiving for all of them or do you do the visiting @HazySue ?
@HazySue (19512)
@rebelann I am unable to make the trip and we typically spend the time at home. My girls are having their own Thanksgiving and so are we
Glad you got to spend time with your family. that is wonderful. Children are such a joy.
@HazySue (19512)
They are a tremendous joy. There is nothing like watching a child as they learn and play.
@HazySue Yes I agree
@responsiveme (14225)
Sounds like a good visit.cute kids out there..Good they are curious and wanting to explore
@HazySue (19512)
They are adorable. The little one follows his big brother as much as he can. It's fun watching them. One runs the other still crawls.
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
I also want to be a hands-on Mom if I was given a chance. But I don't have anymore. These cute babies are adorable.
@HazySue (19512)
My daughter and her husband are definitely hands-on parents. They are doing a terrific job.
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
@HazySue And that's awesome parenting. I like it.
They are all still very young, a lot of work for their parents for sure.
@HazySue (19512)
They are a lot of work. I think that is why God gave us children while we were young.
@HazySue So true and this is why humans must not modify this with the modern techniques. Kids need young Moms, older woman are goo to be Granny, not moms.
@HazySue (19512)
@LadyDuck I couldn't agree more.
I am so glad you had such a nice visit and got to spend time with the little ones. I see how kids are getting smarter and smarter each day. I feel so stupid talking to little ones. They are so far ahead of me when I was growing up.
@HazySue (19512)
Kids are really advanced in some things these days.
@HazySue I find they grow up smarter than I was when I was growing up that I felt ignorant talking to them.
@ebanreb (6152)
kudos to the mothers out there who are hands on to their children. Mothers knows best for their children
@HazySue (19512)
It's true, parents do know their children best. Lucky kids when both parents are so in tune.
@ebanreb (6152)
@HazySue Parents are role model to their children.
You really did have a great visit!!! Hope another visit comes your way soon.
@HazySue (19512)
I will see them again in January, I can't wait.
Watching the grandkids grow and develop is a wonderful blessing filled with joy and awe. So happy you enjoyed their visit.
@HazySue (19512)
It is wonderful to watching them develop into little people. They are so curious.
@HazySue Being curious is a good sign of intelligence!
What a lot of fun and pleasure you would have had. Kids really are like sponges when they are learning aren't they?
@HazySue (19512)
They sure are. They can certainly ask a lot of questions. They keep you on your toes.
@sallypup (25809)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I love the photo. You caught them in action. I'm glad you had a peaceful family visit.
@HazySue (19512)
They were sitting in the front yard, they look like they were having a little talk.
Sounds like a great weekend.
@HazySue (19512)
It was short but sweet. Looking forward to the next visit.
I wish that I will have another baby, a baby girl. My boy is 13 now and he'll be turning 14 next year. Time flies. I miss having babies in the house.
@HazySue (19512)
I have three daughter and cherish each one. I hope you do someday have a little girl to add to your family.
@HazySue Yeah I'm almost 40 and I don't want to have babies at an older age than that.