Our Late-Night Project

@UncleJoe (10282)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
How foolish of me to think that once Becky got back from Hawaii, life would calm down and return to normal. Well, it did. The only drawback is that I had forgotten what “normal” was. Life would be so much easier if all my Beloved had to do was go work 8 hours on her Civil Service job and come back home. Taking care of her needs would be a snap. Even with her hair-dressing side-line for five elderly ladies (Who are life-time friends so she doesn’t charge them), on Fridays and Saturdays it would be easier to keep up with her needs. As if that wasn’t enough to keep her busy, she is also President of the Baptist Women’s Missionary Union for 50+ churches in this area. Right now she is directing a large conference in Norfolk, VA. That is why Uncle Joe was up past 3:AM printing programs and hymns, (after searching for them online), for today’s meeting. That was somewhere in the neighborhood of 25,00 pages plus replacing both toner cartridges twice. It’s not that I mind helping her. That’s what I live for. What bother’s me is the expense. We aren’t rich by any means but she acts like she thinks paper grows on trees.
@cindiowens (3840)
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
I am glad you have her back with you. Well...sort of...back with you.
@UncleJoe (10282)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Yep! @Cindiowens we are like two ships passing in the night being chased by Samali pirates.
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
@UncleJoe They'll never catch you. You are way too clever for them!
@UncleJoe (10282)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@cindiowens Yes, but I am so slow.
Well, all that Becky does is amazing!! I suppose you need to learn how to make paper from the trees you have on your property to reduce the expense.
@UncleJoe (10282)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Paper from trees? What a novel idea @Corbin5 I'm tired of writing on parchment.
What a list of accomplishments your Becky has!!! I'm going to have to invest in a paper and toner cartridge company. Btw, you have every right to be proud of her, even though you don't get to see her often. lol
@Platespinner (16783)
She obviously was concerned that you might be suffering from insomnia and needed something to keep you occupied in the middle of the night (either that or she's got a case of jet lag and wanted company).
@UncleJoe (10282)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@Platespinner She loves to share.
@vandana7 (66045)
Paper does grow on trees...cellulose...sigh...Kidding.
@UncleJoe (10282)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@vandana7 I don't know about that but I know where cellulite grows.
@vandana7 (66045)
@UncleJoe You are something..lol
@Srbageldog (8650)
She sure keeps you on your toes.
@UncleJoe (10282)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Somebody has to @Srbageldog
As long as she is happy, you are happy.
@UncleJoe (10282)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
True, but KEEPING her happy is a full-time job @Kandae11
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
hope you have vacation too in hawaii with your wife so its a bonding and you can relax too right?
But of course, Uncle Joe, paper DOES grow on trees! It seems you are both very generous people.
@Ithink (10673)
Next you will need the vacation! Just kidding!! What a whirl wind you have in Becky and you love it deep down, you know you do! I can understand the cost thing thou.
Becky is perfect for you.
@bunnybon7 (36901)
• Holiday, Florida
and so it does except it gets processed and we gotta pay for it. do they still give out a free pack of computer paper at Staples for empty ink cartridges ? i used to do that. well at least she is where you can spend time near her and thats what counts for your normal.