Unable to MyLot without being redirected!

@SonjaRae (5794)
I've been pretty absent from here as of late. Every time I try to open a notification and comment on someone's page from my iPad or use my iPhone I get repeated redirects that don't allow me to do anything re-discussions etc.
@owlwings (38176)
• Cambridge, England
There was an Admin post about this just yesterday. You should probably add the details of your experience to it. However, your screenshot definitely shows something which is nothing to do with myLot. This message is produced by malware which is on your own computer already. You may need to download and run a reputable antivirus/antimalware program. This page may be useful, however:
This page contains instructions on how to remove "Your Computer May Have (3) Virus" pop-up virus from Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
@owlwings (38176)
• Cambridge, England
@SonjaRae I have edited my response above with new information!
@owlwings I fully agree, this is a malware and it does not come from myLot.
@YesWay (3496)
@owlwings Thank you for this - I didn't know about it
Did you figure out why that is happening.
@CoralLevang (40844)
she has not been on since she wrote this post. Each time she tries with both her iPhone and her iPad they are redirecting when she visits my lot
I hope that they get it fixed soon.
Many of us have been having the same problem. I believe that Mylot is going to address this issue. I have had pop ups when using my phone. Haven't had them lately though.
@CoralLevang (40844)
I had them when I first signed on this morning. So it's still a big issue.
@CoralLevang I had another pop up this morning. Grrrrrr.
@CoralLevang (40844)
@ElusiveButterfly each time I take a snapshot of both pop-ups at that time, and then I email them to contact@mylot .com Making it attention to Alex.
@FourWalls (10011)
It's become so annoying on my iPad that I will turn on my "restrictions" to "allow certain websites only," which automatically blocks the pop-ups from redirecting you to their sites. It does not stop them, though: you get a message that says "You cannot access this sleazy lying scam site because it is restricted," but that's better than the mass re-direct. I don't know if you've ever checked your "back" button after one, but there are 10-15 redirects from one pop-up. They are aware of it (Alex asked about it a couple of days ago) and are working on it. We get this about once a year.
@YesWay (3496)
@fourwalls Thank you for the tip It's SO annoting!!
@CoralLevang (40844)
I've let her know that Alex is working on it, but even when she was trying to write this she had the same problem. She will not come back even to read as long as there's this issue.
I used to get that a lot. I changed my browser and that helped. Also cleared my data history.
@CoralLevang (40844)
I have done both of those things and neither thing his helps, but only when I visit this site.
@CoralLevang .......Poor site.
@lovebuglena (3155)
"If you do not remove the virus now, it will cause severe damage to your PHONE." I thought you were using an ipad? I got a pop up as well (on my iPhone) telling me it has a virus and it freaked me out. Started to think that I have a virus on my phone. Then I realized it could't be true. But then thought what if that pop up gave me a virus. So, I cleared all my history and then updated to new iOS. Didn't try logging into mylot after that.
@CoralLevang (40844)
It's affecting so many of us. Whether it be on iPhone, iPad, laptop, Android.
@owlwings is right, this surely is a malware and it has been discussed on different Apple forums. Many people have the same problem and they do not use myLot. Try to see if this can help.
You can fault virus creators for a lot of things, but not for their lack of creativity. Malware come
Hope its fixed for everyone now.
@CoralLevang (40844)
It's not been fixed. A couple of hours ago I had a couple of them.
@CoralLevang (40844)
@Courtlynn I heard from @ElusiveButterfly that she got them with a siren or flashing lights or something
@CoralLevang it's a buzzing sound.
@kobesbuddy (19482)
• East Tawas, Michigan
This is terrible, I wonder why your service isn't allowing it, on your iPad or IPhone:( Good to hear from you, for sure! We missed you
@CoralLevang (40844)
I know that she has not read any of this. She didn't even know that the article was up. She kept getting redirected trying to write it
@kobesbuddy (19482)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@CoralLevang I wonder what ta heck was going on:(
@CoralLevang (40844)
@kobesbuddy who knows? But I cannot believe that all of us are having this problem, many that I'm talking with don't have this problem when they visit any place else other than my lot, but then there are people who are insisting that it cannot be the site problem or a problem coming through the site, and it has to be our phones. I'm sorry lightning doesn't hit all these phones at the same time the only, and it has to be our phones. I'm sorry lightning doesn't hit all these phones at the same. The commonality is us meeting here at this site.
@YesWay (3496)
It is so annoying at the moment isn't it?!
@CoralLevang (40844)
In a word. Yes
@YesWay (3496)
@cahaya1983 (9651)
It could be the browser. I use Chrome and have had no issues.
@CoralLevang (40844)
and all I use is Chrome and that's what I'm having problems with When I visit here
@YrNemo (8585)
oh dear, sounds like mylot was hijacked! I read about this just yesterday but didn't really understand it, until seeing this screenshot.
@CoralLevang (40844)
this has been going on for about 2 weeks that I can remember
@Srbageldog (5486)
This happened to me on my android phone too.
@CoralLevang (40844)
I think it's happening to a lot of us, Stacy.
Lot's of us are going through this. Mylot knows about it and they are working on fixing it. I hope it improves soon so we can all enjoy the site from our phones or iPad.
@CoralLevang (40844)
I send Alex another email today, Along with more screen shots. I think he's probably getting tired of me.
@goaskalice needs to be notified.
@CoralLevang (40844)
he has been notified a long while ago. I sent him screenshots every single day. I know my sister sent the same to him over a week ago.
@peachpurple (10725)
Got to be a glitch
@sol_cee (13603)
• Japan
Same annoying problem here. huhuhu
@CoralLevang (40844)
@goaskalex is aware of the issue. He's written an administrative update on it. Many people are having the same issue and it is annoying. I'm really sorry that we're all having these issues. I hope it gets fixed soon. It's affecting us all