Sorry everyone.

Banks, Oregon
Sorry everyone I really let anger get a hold of me. I haven't been this mad in a long time, it lasted about two days and, I was just about fuming the whole time. I should know better and, I do, but it's still not that easy to stop being mad. I think now I am finally over it though. I talked and, laughed with mom and, bro, now I am making tacos. I know an odd time, but it's the first time I have been happy enough to care to make a meal, now off to get to your posts. I need to check out some anger management books.
I can feel you. It's hard to be mad that long though because you are on the losing end. Imagine two days of having that anger in you. It could affect your heart and of course your mind and feelings. So have they made amends with you?
Yes, that's the whole bad thing about it the anger only hurt me.
@TRBRocks420 But I am glad you are okay again. So you are in speaking term with them now?
@SIMPLYD I'm not happy with them still no not really.
It's never good to let anger control us but we can't help it sometimes.
Yes, I wish I could learn to not get angry.
@ebanreb (4749)
We understand your feelings. We are just human beings. Just learn to control it sometimes
Thanks and, yes it happens to everyone I suppose.
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
How to control it ?
@ebanreb (4749)
@stringer321 relax and think of the people you might hurt if you are mad.
@m_audrey6788 (11601)
Oh sorry that you had those feeling of anger days Is that with a person?
Yes, my uncle and, sister.
@TRBRocks420 Oh my I hope you`re feeling much better now and had a good discussion with your uncle and sister
@m_audrey6788 Thank you and, feeling some better.
@stringer321 (2824)
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
I suggest you to take out your anger by doing other things like, maybe sharing your anger with us. You can get good advices, maybe find out others with the same problem to share your anger. I am angry about my sister, she tells me to put a deodorant, an after shave, she hides my jeans and another shorts because she doesn't like them. -_- Her baby is so cute, but, when I'm angry about her, I don't want to help her including holding her baby. I told her that if she keeps annoying me, I will find reasons to do other stuff and not help her in the future. My dad suffers from a problem in the ears that causes him dizziness. It is called vertigo if I'm correct. The problem is that he needs my mom to be with him and they are divorced for like 10 years now. He suffers so much from what she did to him and he can't let it go. She cheated alot, and he can't let it go, he hates her but he can't stay alone sometimes without her. Can you beat my anger ? Do you have a better reason to be angry than me :-)
Sometimes it is hard to control our anger. With practice, we can learn to control it, but it sure does take a lot of practice.
I guess in a way I am good at controlling it, because I didn't attack anyone, but yes I hope to someday learn to always stay at peace.
@Srbageldog (5443)
I have a brother who abuses substances and steals and causes a lot of unnecessary drama in our family, so I understand. It is hard not to be angry when you are forced to be around that type of behavior. I thought I was having a nervous breakdown when I still lived at home because of him.
Yeah, it's just so much bs, when I think of how much better life would be if they just stopped their crap, it's crazy.
@RubyHawk (21448)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I understand how you feel. I try to stay calm but sometimes my temper boils over and I'm always sorry.
Yes, once I'm mad, it takes me awhile to calm down.
You have no idea how much I do understand. I have had family do things, like yours do. I am glad they got help and are now back to being a family member I like to see coming. Do what you need, I understand. I also understand your poems, I have a book filled with mine from those days. when I was abused and living in hell.
@nangayo (2301)
• Nairobi, Kenya
So sorry I hope you managed. There is a time in life when you encounter some things like you did but life has to go on. They come and go.
Thank you and, yes feeling a bit better now.
I hope that you feel much better today.
Thank you my friend.
@ilocosboy (33267)
Its okay because sometimes it happens to me also.
Thank you my friend. I hope I can get back to my normal happy self soon.
Just ignore people if you can and walk away. I am glad you had a good time fixing tacos.
Thanks and, we will see how she does.
Are you able to identify your triggers like what sets you off. and its okay to be mad, we can only bite our tongue so long before it starts to bleed. glad you are up to making tacos
Thank you and, yes rude disrespectful people set me off.
@TRBRocks420 completely agree no call for it.
@Hhappy (58)
I can really understand how you are feeling.i also have anger issues and I am seeing a therapist for it.they say it's because of pent up frustrastion.trying to stay calm and knowing that God is in control will help.it usually has an adverse effect on our body.
I have a lot of the pent up frustration too, because I don't like getting mad.
Glad to hear it. That's really no way to be. I get that way every so often myself.
No it's not you only hurt yourself and, take anger out on those you don't want too.
I don't even know you were mad. I am glad that you feel better now. By the way, it seems that your brother is not active in Mylot any more?
Thanks my friend and, yes he's not lately.
Im sory you were so angry. It does happen to the best of us however.
Thank you my friend.
@thelme55 (11806)
I am glad you are fine now. Why were you angry?
My sister and, my uncle Sister has been caught using again and, had csd around, plus I know uncle is using he keeps having all kinds of people here, plus stealing food from my moms house.
@AkoPinay (10825)
I understand because I am always angry but when angry I am quiet. I am more dangerous when quiet, it means I don't care about them anymore.