I believe on Almighty Allah

@kamzbd (342)
Assalamu Alaikum my name is Mohammed Kamzbd and I am a muslim and I am from Bangladesh in Asia I believe on one and only Almighty Allah and Allah is our creator and I believe that the Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu alaihissalam is the messenger and servant of Allah. what about you?
@yanzalong (7703)
The same to me. How many prayers do you do in a day? Do you recite Quran? Are there any favorite Surahs that you read every day?
@kamzbd (342)
@yanza.. yes we Muslim pray 5 time in a day yeah Alhamdulillah I received Quran and everyday I recite Surah Baqarah last 3 ayat and Surah hashr last 3 ayath. And what about you?
@yanzalong (7703)
@kamzbd Almost the same. But I have more surah to read like Surah No.55 and 56 and some other surahs as well.
@kamzbd (342)
@yanzalong masha allah, good to knw that. whr are you from?
@MitghtyH (17)
Sorry but I don't believe in God...I just believe in one thing ....Do good have good...that's all
@kamzbd (342)
sorry i cant agrees with u.
@yanzalong (7703)
God instructs human beings to do good things.
@kiran8 (14854)
• Mangalore, India
@MitghtyH I agree with that..God and religion have been created by human beings because of their own insecurities and fears and religion has now become a dangerous institution threatening peace and harmony . What matters most is how good a being you are and a law abiding citizen you are ..
It is important to believe in a higher power and those who believe differently should be respected. I am a Christian..I believe that God is the one and only almighty.
@yanzalong (7703)
Absolutely.