There is no 'magic number' to earn $1 per day at myLot

By JJ
Last night I saw someone post that 1,000 'interactions' equals $1.00 Nope...it doesn't. They further compounded the error by stating the '1,000 interactions' could be reached by making 500 responses/comments for half of it, and the interaction received would push your total to 1,000. I've stated it dozens of times, and I've seen others say it too, but it seems some people refuse to understand this one simple fact: What you do does not count towards what you earn here. When you do something, it is called an 'action' for you. It is an 'interaction' to someone else. If I make a response to a discussion by @Posting BecauseMoneyIsCool I have not made an 'interaction'. I made an action. And I don't get paid for actions. You receive 'interaction'...you don't give it. You make an action that is received as an interaction by someone else. And you could make 50,000 actions, but you are not going to earn anything for any of them. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Zero. Conversely, you could make one action...and if you received enough interaction from other members to it you could earn $1,000.00. Of course, no, that is not going to happen. But theoretically, it could. However, not all interaction received will necessarily pay you the same amount. Everything you are paid for received interaction is based on a small percentage of the advertising revenue myLot received from the person that made the action. Not all advertising pays exactly the same. Not everyone sees the same exact ads. Therefore, no action given will of necessity generate the same amount of advertising revenue. Stop looking for 'secrets/magic numbers' to earn $1 per day. Just get on here and enjoy yourself...be active. Some days I might make 12 cents. Some days I might make $1.5037 But I never 'try' to earn anything. I just create actions. Some days they are favorably received by people, some days they are not. But there is no formula for 'X responses/comments = Y dollars' Ignore that. Just try to have some fun. And usually, the more fun you have, the more you will earn. *steps down from soapbox* *trips and falls on face*
I can see that some of us are "making actions" after reading your post. I hope you make another action by interacting with me. JEEZZZ!!! I don´t want to think about earning but about having fun. I´m not going to stop my fun here trying to get rich earning one dollar a day.
It's weird, because the ones that 'try' usually don't have much fun, they're too busy 'working' too hard
@JolietJake Oh my..Am I too obvious?
• Denmark
@JolietJake They usually disappear rather quickly.
Too many have not yet understood that the main purpose to be here is not to become rich. Making some money is nice and the only way to make some money is to make friends and to discuss with them.
@Jotomy (5941)
we can make extra money here that's it not rich and I feel I got many friends that way I can say I am happy with this site. Coming to the part of money, what you get in a month not even a $5 per month. Only the thing is it give us little financial assistance.
@Jotomy I agree that we make many friends here and we can rant or share happy moments and this is what counts.
@Jotomy (5941)
@LadyDuck yeah very true.
@CoralLevang (37077)
*Stands up and applauds!*
woo hoo !
@kobesbuddy (11212)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Nice one my friend! I`m not good at explaining things to others here so this really helps me and many others who keep on thinking the wrong way Thanks for continuously helping many mylotters understand things around here
It's funny in a way. Those having the most fun earn the best. Those not having much fun aren't earning as good. But I can't seem to make some people understand that.
@neildc (17242)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
@JolietJake I guess it's even stated somewhere here, that we all just have fun?
@JolietJake I guess more people are up to a relaxing, normal way of interactions
I agree, whatever happened to this site being all about having fun. That's where the possibility for the interactions lies.
Lots of us used to tell people not to concentrate on the money, just concentrate on having fun. The money will take care of itself.
@JolietJake I still have that mind-set.
That's what I am trying to do here: have some fun.
@Blondie2222 (16880)
I agree with you, some people are just here for the money and talk about how they make like 3 dollars within a few days which I don't see if that is possible. It could however if your here 24/7 i guess. I'm all about the fun, meeting new people and posting here and there.
@Mike197602 (13422)
• Worcester, England
Quite a few people do make over a dollar a day regularly so three dollars in a few days is certainly possible. I bet jj makes a dollar a day a few times a week at least
@Mike197602 I have my 'good' days, yes
@Mike197602 (13422)
• Worcester, England
@JolietJake my good days lately are when I make over ten cents As you say, you've got to do something to receive interaction and I do very little
• Riga, Latvia
You just got me totally confused. The way I look at it I get one here i go through notifications I respond or like, I read discussions, interact, post and I am happy with the outcome and happy to have found out what everyone else has been up too other wise it gets much too complicated.Always enjoy seeing what you have to say
@nangayo (1122)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Since am not good about the figures I will just stick to having fun here interacting.
@tzwrites (3195)
Yes that's the best approach.
You are preaching to the choir because they are the only ones who are going to believe you
Even the choir backslides at times
There should be a gleaming headline on the home page: There are no magical earning solutions! People will drive themselves crazy trying to calculate some earning scheme here.
It's the kind of magic that no one really knows the secret to. Just be wowed and enjoy the show - don't even try to figure it out (it's ok to guess - but not ok to spread it around as fact).
• Marion, Kansas
It is a waste of time for them to spend speculating about this, unless their misleading misinformation garners lots of interaction. On the other hand, if all it does is generate other discussions, rather than interactions, they make nothing at all.
@neildc (17242)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
I like this topic so I hit the like key. This is an action right? So I need someone to interact with this action of mine before I earn?
Here, I gave you two, a 'like' and a comment
@neildc Oh yes..as long as I keep on answering your question and you keep on adding more questions to it I guess, @JolietJake really helped us here now
@neildc (17242)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
@JolietJake And thank you for that. Now we're having more fun which means more $$$
@1hopefulman (18559)
Looks like some think there is a formula to earning on MyLot and from what I understand from this post there is none. It all depends on revenue generated from action taken that generates interaction from others. It is more difficult to figure out than deciphering the recipe for Kentucky Fried Chicken. So, forget trying to figure it out. Just enjoy MyLot and the chicken and don't try to figure out which came first.
Very well said
@1hopefulman (18559)
@m_audrey6788 So, are you having fun?
@1hopefulman Yes and enjoying listening to music while mylotting
@peachpurple (7032)
gotcha message ! Anyway, it would be crazy to make 1000 interactions, don't have that for the whole day
I think they believe in magic and impossible things
@m_audrey6788 yeah some weird ideas
@peachpurple I also have some weird ideas sometimes
I just fly by the seat of my pants and hope for the best here.
Now that's an expression I've never heard of before - "fly by the seat of my pants"... Did you come up with it?
@lovebuglena No, my parents used it all the time. it means rely on instinct rather than logic or knowledge.
@FayeHazel (9302)
Yay! Thank you!
@fly802 (871)
This site is great for having good friends and fun.I`m not so curious about earning.
@ilocosboy (28165)
that's clear for me now, that is why I am now always making my actions here.