Halloween Is The Devil's Holiday? Do You Know Why?

Some people might not want to hear the truth, but Halloween is the the Devil's Holiday. And most people celebrate the Devil's day which is October 31st. They are going out buying costumes, making costumes, painting faces, and putting pumpkins in front of their doors. See, the pumpkin brings demons into your house when you put a pumpkin at your door. When you place pumpkins on Halloween at your door you are giving the Devil entry access to your home and family. And the Devil loves when christian people celebrate Halloween. He loves when you celebrate his Holiday you are coming as one with him in darkness. I don't care if you are reading your bible 30 times a day. When you turn around and open your life to Halloween; open your door to Halloween , open your family to Halloween the Devil has you by the throat, The Devil has a stronghold on you. When you celebrate Halloween you are celebrating "evil and "Devil". What are your thoughts? Do you believe Halloween is the Devil's Holiday?
What a load of crap. Seriously.
@JolietJake It's a load of TRUTH!!
@socialbee44 No it isn't, but if it makes you feel happy to believe bullshit, be my guest.
@JolietJake demonic evil spirits are real and celebrating Halloween is of the Devil.
@ebanreb (6281)
really. So once you celebrate halloween you become devil's advocate? Just thinking?
@ebanreb Yes! When you celebrate the Devil's Day (Halloween) you are telling him he has the right to come into your house. He owns your kids, your purpose, your destiny. You telling him Satan I give it all to you.
@ebanreb (6281)
@socialbee44 I doubt. If you allow devil enters your dwelling meaning you are inviting him. We celebrate Halloween for our loved ones who passed away. To commemorate and to remember them. I guess evil is another story to tell.
@ebanreb Halloween is a evil day sat aside for the Devil and his demons. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this post. Love is God and God is Love!
wow thats scary .. good thing i don't put pumpkins in our front door..
@chloeamber That's right it's true about the pumpkins and Halloween. :-)
@socialbee44 yes its really scary ..
It is the Devil's holiday when the devil is corporate America making the day about profits.
@JohnRoberts LOL thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. But it's true about Halloween is the Devil's Day.
@sabtraversa (12446)
We don't like placing pumpkins in front of windows and doors because we attract the evil spirits, also called children, who go trick-or-treating.
I don't think it has anything to do with pumpkins. I have heard its considered the devil's day because there are human and animal sacrifices all over the world on Halloween.
• Nairobi, Kenya
Human sacrifice? That is scary
@mildredtabitha Yes @mildredtabitha it is but it's true!. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
• Nairobi, Kenya
@socialbee44 Give me example of places or countries where human sacrifices are done especially on Halloween
• Nairobi, Kenya
We never celebrate Halloween in my place. I never knew it was devil's holiday. I thought it was a happy day like Christmas. Who started Halloween and why is it called Halloween?
@mildredtabitha people you was full of demonic evil spirits started Holloween. So don't start celebrating this evil day!! The Devil's Day. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.
• Nairobi, Kenya
@socialbee44 you are welcomed. so it means that thete are people who don't have demonic spirits but they still celebrate Halloween
@JustBhem (31743)
• Davao, Philippines
I don't think so. We don't have Halloween here. We only have All Saints Day and All Souls day where we visited the wake of our loved ones in the cemetery.
Same thing it's still "EVIL" @JustBhem
@heyheyla (210)
• Aleppo, Syria
yes i believe you . we have a ghost's holiday here.it said that deads will appear in this day's night.