Losing The Weight

So I have been seriously trying to lose weight for over a year now and I have lost over a hundred pounds but now I can't seem to lose anymore. I am not gaining any either so that's good but I feel that for all the hard work that I am doing shouldn't something be happening here? Does anyone have any advice?
try putting sliced lemon on every water you drink .. its good for eliminating extra fats ..
Awesome I did not know that and its delicious to so extra bonus thank you!
@candycanedec yes it is .. your welcome ..
• Tirgu Mures, Romania
what did you do to lose those pounds?
My doctor put me on medicine called addipex. it works.
• Tirgu Mures, Romania
@candycanedec and what this medicine does?...you still get them?
@DianaAndreea yes I still get them. they surpress my appetite and help me don't be hungry, I am overweight and wanted to get help and these have helped tremendously usually lose 15 pounds a month sometimes more. Insurance does not cover them but you do need a prescription and they are worth it,
@nangayo (2341)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Do more exercises drink more water, swimming, jogging.
I would love to do all of that but I have a Achilles tendon that is torn and I am awaiting surgery so I cant exercise hints the not losing that much weight
lemon water or cucumber water.. their called detox water :)
thank you defiantly going to try this
@Mike197602 (13467)
• Worcester, England
I'll tell you what I did but I'm not saying it is healthy or sustainable. This is a variant of something I tried maybe 8 years or so ago...I actually took it to extremes and didn't find it sustainable but if you do it for a week or two you will drop weight quickly so I know it works. This link say how to drop a stone in a week, there are 14 pounds in a stone if you didn't already know that As I said, I took it to extremes and dropped quite a bit more than 14 pounds in a week. Remember, I'm not saying it is healthy or sustainable I'm just saying I did something similar and it worked for me
This is a diet I was handed and told that it was designed to help people crash lose a stone for operations. I tried it and lost 14 lbs, so ...
@Mike197602 (13467)
• Worcester, England
PS...read the comments too as they ask questions and are also quite funny
@Scrapper88 (1333)
If you know somebody that has an inside swimming pool; I hear that if you do some exercise in the swimming pool could help you lose some weight.
Another great Idea I love swimming. I love all of these ideas. Thanks everyone
@amit00 (90)
• Shimla, India
Drink lemon water and eat light dinner.
@1creekgirl (10313)
Your metabolism has most likely slowed down as you've lost weight. Try exercising, walking fast, anything that will get your metabolism going again. Best wishes, sounds like you're doing great!
What is the ideal weight you are trying to reach?
I want to get to at least 195 trying to have a family soon so wanting to have a healthy pregnancy
@ebanreb (6447)
less food intake, try lemon juice and exercise a lot. you will be in shape after 3 months