Do you eat the leftovers?

The question may seem to have a very obvious answer (that would be [bYES[/b]), but I know some people who don' eat leftovers because they think the taste is not the same or that the benefits of food are not preserved. Does this work as an excuse to throw the leftovers in the garbage? What do you do with your leftovers?
I eat them. And many times the second time is better than the first.
@LeaPea2417 (21077)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Yes, I love to eat leftovers.
@amandajay (18072)
• North Shore, New Zealand
yes, I don't like to waste food, and as per my religion its a sin to waste food
Yes, we eat them. They often taste better than when the food was fresh. Sometimes, I combine something new out of leftovers.
I eat them until I can't stand them anymore and then I might put them in the freezer, where they might or might not be eaten again! Sometimes I throw them out if there is just a little left. I don't like throwing out food, but better than getting sick or eating something that doesn't taste good anymore or has gone stale.
yes its a waste if not, as long as its not yet spoilt
I think they taste better. I eat leftovers for about a few days after.
@rubyriaz007 (4122)
Yes I have the leftovers of the previous day if it is good. We are not supposed to waste food. There are many people who don't get good food. So we must be thankful for what we have and never waste it. If we don't want it, if the food is not stale we can give it to person who is starving and can't afford to buy good food.
@prashu228 (25808)
I eat leftovers. Some foods taste good
I eat leftovers, but sometimes I don't like it as much. It depends how well it saves and re-heats.
yes.. it's a shame to wastet food :)
@sugartoes (41180)
• Greencastle, Indiana
we make enough to last a week so yes we do eat leftovers & what don't hold out we have 7 dogs we mix what goes bad in a bowl of dog food & share it among all 7 of them.