Dinner Plans

I don't know what I want to do for dinner. I want to make my guy a nice dinner because he has had a long day and a bad one at that but I don't know if it should be a full blown out meal or something quick and easy. I want to let him know I care but I am on crutches due to a Achilles tendon injury and needing surgery so I don't want him to feel like he made me go out of my way. guys and girls any ideas
• Uzbekistan
Ever thought of talking to him about the topic?
I wanted it to be a surprise but your right I think that is the only logical answer to this situaion
Since it never stops raining here in my area. I plan to serve some chicken soup and meatloaf for dinner.
ended up making hamburgers and mashed potatoes. how was your meatloaf?
Only do what you think you can do . If you can make a big meal than do it. Otherwise make a quick and easy meal.
I have decided to make meatloaf. while the oven is preheating ill make the meatloaf and he said he doesn't mind putting it in the oven and making the plates and I can sit on a chair and cook
@nangayo (2325)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Try something simple and appetizing. And maybe his favorite drink to go with it