The police in Dayton Ohio can grow beards in October for charity

@Deepizzaguy (12219)
Lake Charles, Louisiana
The Fraternal Order Of Police Lodge 44 was given permission by the city officials of Dayton Ohio to allow the police officers to grow beards for the month of October in support of Pink Ribbon Girls for a donation of $50 to the group to promote Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The police officers can grow beards for the month of October as long as the beards are neat. Dayton government officials forbid facial hair on the their policemen because it violates their dress code not to mention police officers with beards do not look professional in that city.
The principals in my building do that in November ("Movember"). I think it has something to do with a men's cause. I hate seeing the normally clean-shaven men suddenly scraggly.
@Deepizzaguy (12219)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
November is the month when males can grow facial hair to promote male health issues.
@Deepizzaguy yes that's what I thought.
They will definitely look less official.
@Deepizzaguy (12219)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Seeing males with beards is kind of awkward.
Movember is something that I support whole year round! Beards of the world unite!
Business is going to drop for barbers.