Goiter (hypotyriodism)

Afternoon to all of you, it was a bad day for me today, because my mom need to have her operation of her goiter, or hypotyriodism, did you familiar this kind of disease? It was a thyroid problem. She need to have operation as soon as possible, if you have guys any idea or who can help me for my mom, or any doctor here can you help me, sorry admin if i post this kind of discussion hope you understand it. Thank you.
@JustBhem (20671)
• Davao, Philippines
This kind of sickness can be prevented if only she take this case seriously during her first. My Aunt has the same issue, a month ago she was sent to the hospital because she passed out. The Doctor said it was her hypothyroidism triggers it and she needs to undergo medication. And since it was too big, it needs to be operated. But she would not want to for she is afraid of needles and operation. But the Doctor gave her medicines that eventually will heal her goiter. I think you should go to PCSO or DSWD for a medical assistant.
What medicine they give to ur aunt? Because they thesame hypo
@JustBhem (20671)
• Davao, Philippines
@resukill22 I don't know, I forgot the name. You should be consulting some specialist.
@JustBhem yeah we do that already, thank you bhem
@Alian123 (360)
Oh my god... That's really sad. I'm afraid there's nothing I could help you, I'm so sorry. But I'll definitely pray for your mother's sake... I really wish a help will come to you.
Oh thank you very much, yes its really sad for me, and i dont know what to do that is why i post here if there some people will help me,
@Alian123 (360)
@resukill22 don't worry, I'll try to ask some people I know if there's something that would be of help to you. And I wish you well and your mother
@Alian123 thank you very much for that, i will appreciate it, god bless you
@ebanreb (4067)
my prayers for your mother. Try to consult some doctors about it.
Yes we did and she need to have her operation as soon as possible
@ebanreb (4067)
@resukill22 goodluck then
@kepweng (5869)
i watch a documentary in tv before that a person who have a goiter is Lack of salt how is your mother now?? ? maybe you can get help to a television network the Title of that TV show is thank you doctor
My mom now is good but the center told her that she need to have her operation, but we dont have enough money for it. So now i tell him to boild the goose grass and drink it as a tea
I hope all is okay with your mom.
Thank you, i hope so
@hereandthere (23031)
have you tried going to pcso or to pgh or to philhealth?
Never tried but my mom has philhealth already
@shynu44 (3218)
hope she recovers quickly.
I hope so, i wish she will be ok now, but still.
@Athinker (1510)
Oh so sorry to hear that but I don't know about this problem hope you mom will get better soon
Thank you very much,