What's your favorite Korean drama?

I love watching Korean dramas, and those I have watched I found online like Netflix and Iflix. My favorites are Strong Girl Bong Soon, Signal, Legend of the Blue Sea, Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, Love Under the Moonlight and Descendants of the Sun. For older dramas, I love All My Love For You, and Shining Inheritance. What about you, what are your favorite Korean dramas?
My mom likes "Love in the Moonlight." I find it a good story.
@peachpurple (12758)
yes moonlight is a good story, heard that the drama got many awards
@peachpurple You said it right.My mother was so addicted to it. She keeps on watching it.
@peachpurple (12758)
@Shavkat yup, heard that the male and female actors are dating
I really could not tell you which it would be as I don't see too many things streamed through video channels from that country
@peachpurple (12758)
you can see the ratings of the korean drama, Signal is good, it is alike CSI, same goes with Criminal Mind Korean version
@peachpurple if I find it, I'll check it out if not then boo hoo for me
Hi @enlightenedpsych2 You can watch Korean movies here. For starters here's Kim Bok Joo Weightlifting Fairy
Viu provides the latest premium Korean dramas, variety shows and other Asian programs anytime anywhere for FREE.
Right now I'm back into watching JUMONG, days after watching Kingdom of the wind. I'm not into the new korean drama.
@peachpurple (12758)
is jumong the historical drama?
That's cool!
@peachpurple yes, it's one of the best korean drama I've ever watch
@ilocosboy (35574)
Because my wife is watching Legends of the Blue Sea so this will be my favorite Korean drama, i'm not really into Korean dramas, maybe it can be if its sci-fi
@peachpurple (12758)
i think your wife is a fan of Lee Min Ho, the lead actor
@peachpurple (12758)
I watch all those you had mentioned, I also watch Hospital Ship ( still on going ) and Criminal Mind ( just finished ). I must wait for the english subs before I download and watch them
Thank you for sharing your favorites@peachpurple
@peachpurple (12758)
@lizbenetua you are welcome
@lady1993 (19613)
Wow that is a lot... i have watched kdrama since high school though and they are a lot... the things i can still remember and enjoy would be Boys over Flowers, You're Beautiful, Endless Love series(all of them)